• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Coming to FL panhandle (Ft. walton/Destin)

Smash Journeyman
Howdy Floridians! I was just letting you know that I m going to be in FL for a week and want some smash time while I'm there. I will be staying in Niceville (between Destin and Ft. Walton)... If anyone is going to be in that area june 15th - 23rd let me know. I mainly just want to play for fun, but will be accepting MM$! Holla 214-908-5513

RAM

Smash Lord
Hey 7734! you're on Manhandler Turf not many smashers besides us but I'm always free for some smash time and I'm pretty sure the rest of my crewmates would'nt mind getting a few stabs at you. RAM7337 is my AIM hit me up before you come to town or Whatever.

Pritch

Smash Lord
Hey 7734! you're on Manhandler Turf not many smashers besides us but I'm always free for some smash time and I'm pretty sure the rest of my crewmates would'nt mind getting a few stabs at you. RAM7337 is my AIM hit me up before you come to town or Whatever.
I'll be back home in Panama City by then, so if somthing substatial gets organized I may come on by.

RAM

Smash Lord
You Fail RICE!!!!!!! only 8 days pffffffftttttttt you demand Rook to come get you so we can smash till the cows come home and hurry it up will ya.

*hides in shower curtains*

Smash Journeyman
I'm coming to FL to visit my dad that I havent seen in 9 yrs. So I don't want to have to drive too far! If its within an hour away I'll be str8. We should definately organize a smash fest and/or tourney close by.

RAM

Smash Lord
it's about 40 to 50 mins to my house from Niceville cause one of the crews players live in Niceville, my house is usually the spot where we smash at all the time. It'll look like a big smashfest of about 8 ppl, if we did do a tourney it would be funny with only 8 ppl, I don't mind but we would have to run that idea by everyone else. Unless we can get Mobile to come for a visit then it would be like 13 or something ppl lol.

Smash Journeyman
Wow... That's small!! lol- Smashfests here usually consist of at least 20 ppl.
Thats cool, atleast we won't have to wait long to play! Is everybody out of school by then? & could we possibly have it on a weekday? I ask because my dad has to work all week and on the weekends we'll probably be doing stuff. I can't ditch my dad on Father's Day wknd.!! That'd be cold as ICE charlie murphey!

RAM

Smash Lord
if only 15 smashers lived in this area instead of a lil number such as 6 which is the entire crew. I would be happy with 10 but that's why we are'nt considered a part of FL. OOS smashers know us better then our own state. >_>.

anyway I think we can get something going on a weekday.

Smash Journeyman
That would be pimp! BTW... My main peeps are currently Samus, Falco, C. Falcon and Fox. In that order.. Although I can hold my own in low tier matches. Who do ya'll play with??

RAM

Smash Lord
I can't really speak for my Crewmates but I Main Luigi. ( one of the best in the South ^_^ )

Secondaries consist of A very well balanced Falcon who made his first Appeareance at INN 5 not too long ago.

Mario
A lil Falco ( no tourney Experience thou )

and any Low Tier except Pika and Pichu. I just like to have fun in the game. if my buds ever see this Thread I'm sure they introduce themselves.

rice

Smash Journeyman
I use IC's, Peach, Fox, Falco, Marth, C.falcon, Pikachu, Pichu, Y.link, Doc, Roy, Ganon, Shiek, mario, Luigi. I think thats it...

rice

Smash Journeyman
thats mean Xif :(, but also true hahahahaha, cept for the me being an idiot part !! i play a lot of characters cause the yare fun, but don't dare to ues them in tourneys...cept fox and soemtimes marth.

Top Bottom