• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Comfy and Easy to Wear VI | Louisville, KY | April 4th 2015

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Super Smash Bros. for Wii U Singles
1: Joey ($184)
2: Amida ($129)
3: Mister Eric ($74)
4: StardusT ($37)
5: DtJ The Most Radical Man in the Radical Land ($18)
5: Xisin ($18)
7: Runnaway
7: Sam
9: Treuce
9: Rowan
9: Tyler
9: Kero
13: Edgar
13: Alondite
13: GX
13: RNGsus
17: Papa
17: Hawkward
17: DtJ Hilt
17: Butter
17: DCS TipDik
17: Dino
17: Steak
17: Vino
25: Bander
25: Ugly
25: Son-in-Law
25: Fish
25: Sasschan
25: Junglot
25: DLG Royal
25: DeMo
33: Trouser Thief
33: Artorias
33: Rosco
33: Pippy
33: Cylent
33: DCS Naga
33: Solair
33: Angel
41: Venya
41: Pat
41: Captain Falchion
41: Griff
41: Luvs
41: Toph

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U Doubles
1: Kero + Amida ($140)
2: We <3 ***** ($72)
3: PK9 ($56)
4: Joey and Ricky
5: StardusT + Sasschan
5: The Church of Martel
7: Runnaway Angels
7: Ugly Edgar
9: Two Mario One Pipe
9: Joseph and Naga
9: Alt Disc
9: The Fancy Prancers
13: Rampage
13: Venya + Bander

For anyone that wants to claim their rankings, you can do so here!
http://smashboards.com/rankings/comfy-and-easy-to-wear-vi-singles-bracket.5514/event

Last edited:

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
This event was a lot of fun as always! Thanks Hilt + Son-in-Law for hosting! (:

Edit: Wasn't Stardust (4th) a Sonic? o_o
Runnaway (7th) was Diddy.
Hawkward (17th) was Luigi.
Butter (17th) was Luigi.

Last edited:

*StardusT*

Smash Rookie
NNID
StardusT1119

Butter (17th) was Luigi.
Yes, I played Sonic the whole tournament except for 2 games against Amida where I played Luigi.

KERO

Smash Journeyman
Really great tourney. Thanks for hosting, Hilt and Son-in-Law!

Shoutouts:

Joey: Ggs, fantastic job as usual! Next time, though, I'm gonna be ready for that Diddy as well as the Villager >=D See you at Daycia's!

Amida: Great job today! Just gotta work on those patience issues. Villager is a pain to deal with for sure, but you just gotta have that endurance. Thanks for carrying me in teams as well.

Also, KP da bess B)

Mister Eric: Great seeing you today. Guess I really am just an ocean of salt lately, huh? XD Ggs in doubles btw.

StardusT: Ggs. Your Sonic really surprised me haha. Good job getting fourth.

DtJ The Most Radical Man in the Radical Land: Didn't talk much, but good stuff getting 5th. All that Brawl experience is still helping you out lol.

Xisin: It was great being able to talk with you. Ggs in doubles.

Sam: Ggs, good stuff beating me, man! I think my tendency to keep spamming Raptor Boost in that third game is going to forever haunt me now, though @_@

Treuce: Enjoyed talking with you.

Rowan: Ggs.

Tyler: Ggs. You have a good Luigi!

Kero: Useless, scrubby, ugly little toad....

Edgar: Gotta start believing in yourself more! You have a really nice Ness.

GX: We'll get those friendlies in some day.

DtJ Hilt: Absolutely fantastically run tournament! I'll definitely be there for the next one, this time with the proper customs.
Butter: Ggs.

DCS TipDik: I watched your Greninja some, and it's definitely improving. Keep it up!

Son-in-Law: Just gotta work on those consistency issues, and I think you'll start placing a lot better.

Cylent: Ggs in our friendlies. Sorry for not going Greninja, but I was kinda burnt-out haha.

Hope to see everyone at Daycia's (and possibly my own the day after) tourney next weekend!

Last edited:

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard

Butter (17th) was Luigi.
Got it taken care of! Glad people enjoyed the event, even though I felt it was a wreck. I've gotten sloppy in my old age, I guess. Time to step it up.

Last edited:

CaptainFalchion

Smash Rookie
NNID
gundam780
Had a great time even though my play was kinda garbage this time, oh well. Learned a lot as always and hope to come back stronger. Shoutout to Xisin for that Marth. Absolutely insane to see someone play my favorite character that well, I can only dream to reach that level, really inspiring.

We Are GX

Smash Rookie
Through this tourney i was able to finally find a main. I've been playing wii-fit and ness out of being comfortable. In this tourney results it shows me only using pit when i used wii-fit most of the tourney :/
Wasnt upset with my placing or how i performed but things will change soon. Next stop cincy!

Last edited:

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Wait how exactly do you claim results?
Click this: http://smashboards.com/rankings/comfy-and-easy-to-wear-vi-singles-bracket.5514/event and then click "claim" next to your tag.

Through this tourney i was able to finally find a main. I've been playing wii-fit and ness out of being comfortable. In this tourney results it shows me only using pit when i used wii-fit most of the tourney :/
Wasnt upset with my placing or how i performed but things will change soon. Next stop cincy!
Once you claim your results, you can edit the characters listed yourself if you feel like the characters listed don't represent your tournament performance.

Last edited:

Xisin

Smash Ace
NNID
Xisin14
It was nice to see everyone!

1: Joey - ah god the doubles games rofl. I think it was actually the most hype set of the tournament, had the whole venue watching it seemed.

2: Amida - I really think its a 50/50 with mii brawler, i just lost... pretty much it. Would like to catch some more game with it for sure, the only real issue i have with the char is the size and weight def dont match.

3: Mister Eric - dem carrying pants too strong, get me money again sometime!

4: StardusT - good pool set, fun to play.

5: DtJ The Most Radical Man in the Radical Land - oh man, been forever since I've seen this guy. Much love as always, hopefully we see another tournament set soon.

7: Sam - amazing mario, i thought you were going to get me for sure. Hard set and fun too. GG

9: Rowan - All the old faces! Hit me up next time we're at a tourney together I'll play way more.

9. Tyler - Sick weegee man, fun sets as well

9: Kero - oh god that grand finals set was just... too fun. GGs

17: DtJ Hilt - Nice to see you again, and we had quite the crowd at our game too, was fun brother, may our next set be just as hype!

25: Son-in-Law - Always a pleasure talking with you.

41: Captain Falchion - man you should have spoken with me at the tournament, god i can go on about marth for days, would be a fun conversation.

Fun sets, see everyone that shows up to the next tourney!

Last edited:
Top Bottom