• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Comedy: There's not enough rumors flying about. Let's make some.

vinson12

Smash Cadet
My father works for Nintendo and said that Mario will not be playable in the next smash bros because many fans feel that he is too generic and does not have a place in a fighting game, why would a plummer be in a fighting game anyway? He did say that there was a strong possibility of Paper Mario because 2D seems to be what the fans want.

κomıc

Highly Offensive
NNID
komicturtle
Unfortunate news for fans of Falco:

Falco has decided to not join Smash 4, deciding to instead settle down with Kat. Panther will be taking his spot, but he probably only cares about Smash 4 since Krystal has recently decided to join the roster.

Meta Knight had this to say about the news: "Falco was never a real threat. Who's honestly afraid of a chicken? Yes, he can 'pew pew' with his bootleg laser gun, but I think him ****ting on your head is far more potent. And what's with that fake Brooklyn accent? Was that chicken even raised in the hood?"

Peach decided to step in abruptly "Falco? Who's that? Who cares, anyone want some tea?"

Fox has declined to comment on the matter.

Sol_Vent

Smash Journeyman
NNID
l-Sorubento-l
3DS FC
1375-8278-3354
Sakurai's car broke down outside my house so I taught him English and invited him for dinner. We talked about Smash 4 and even though he was mostly vague, he told me specifically that there would be a new F-Zero character. Someone that no one would expect, but would also not disappoint anyone. I tried to tell him that that was literally impossible, but he just smiled and winked. I have no idea what the hell that was supposed to mean.

Neanderthal

★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Apparently the starting roster will only consist of 4 characters. Mario, Link, Kirby and Pikachu.
The rest can be purchased through DLC for $9.99 per character.

BridgesWithTurtles

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3523-2059-7939
There's a rumor floating around that, inspired by the success of Animal Crossing: New Leaf's 7-11 brand themed furniture available as Japanese DLC, the food item will now feature brand-name food products. Examples include Campbell's soup, Kellogg's Frosted Flakes, McDonalds Happy Meal, Starbucks coffee, Coca-Cola, Mountain Dew, Kraft macaroni and cheese, Dole bananas, Skittles, Pepperidge Farms Goldfish, Jell-O pudding, Ben & Jerry's ice cream, Subway, Taco Bell Doritos Locos Taco, Hot Fritos, Lays chips, Oreo cookies, Arrowhead bottled water, Heinz ketchup, Quaker Oats oatmeal, Chef Boyardee canned spaghetti, Hershey's Kisses, and a KFC bucket. It is not yet known if there will be others, but some fans are already speculating that the rumor is either fake or incomplete, as it does not list a brand of bread for Falco to keep other characters' hands off of. One commentator pointed out that Falco may have been cut if this news is true and there is indeed no brand of bread featured in the game.

Top Bottom