• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Come To Papa Results! (MK Banned), Orlando FL 02/11/12

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
I will be giving Shoutouts soon! This was such a fun tourney, and I certainly have mixed emotions with how I did lol. Nonetheless, entirely too much fun during and after the tourney!

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
I can't promise you I'll be there in time for doubles, Mink. When I figure out I'll let you know.

@Ed: JUSTICE lol

Exdeath

Smash Master
I don't have an SD card reader (mine stopped working), so I won't be able to get the replays until the next time that I see you.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
If I have time today I'll give all my videos to Tony today.

:phone:
Send them to me then plz. I have stuff i want recorded asap so i'm gonna do it myself. I'll also give tony the rest as soon as he is able.
I will be giving Shoutouts soon! This was such a fun tourney, and I certainly have mixed emotions with how I did lol. Nonetheless, entirely too much fun during and after the tourney!
Are you going to nll?
I don't have an SD card reader (mine stopped working), so I won't be able to get the replays until the next time that I see you.
What do you mean by sd card reader? The place u put it when your putting it into your laptop? Ohhhh wait. Your saying you can't transfer them from your computer to your wii?

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Aye... Big bad wolf... destroyed me! Lmfao

:sonic:

Personal S/o

I'm really glad I made it out! I'm sorry I underestimated you all and didn't practice 4 it! I played like **** but u live and you learn right?(Sonic Adventure 2 Battle FTW!) Ill be coming back 2 Orl more often n next time I'm bringin more of Tally & I ll give u guys my all! I hope u guys can make it! I promise ill give u guys a real Sonic 2 play against next time! I'm also grateful 2 hang out with such an awesome group of mutha****ers!!! & I learned a **** TON here! Ill make sure I increase the Tally 2 a high enuff # soon!

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Good stuff Viper and Jeff (real talk tho, stop losing to sheilda, lol)!

Ay Drew, top 5 next time. You got this. :reverse:
That's the first time I ever lost to ed I have a 5-1 record with him. Even though I haven't played ic in months (no johns) shout out to ed for finally beating me with zelda.
I literally played all falco/d3 this tournament except on 3ppl. Next time ill play my olimar so the tournament can be gay af lol

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
this was fun for the hour or so I was here :laugh:

playing half of some friendlies on stream was pretty fun

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
No one giving any shout outs to ******.

so i will.

Damn ****** you played good as **ck its to bad we played in winners SF (that aint FGCU)
Sixxxck dawg

Thanks Roller. I seen you had a good placing in the mid west recently keep it up.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Shoutouts to esikmo for playing me in that half friendly? Is this what you want ? :laugh:

Exdeath

Smash Master

Aye... Big bad wolf... destroyed me! Lmfao

:sonic:

Personal S/o

I'm really glad I made it out! I'm sorry I underestimated you all and didn't practice 4 it! I played like **** but u live and you learn right?(Sonic Adventure 2 Battle FTW!) Ill be coming back 2 Orl more often n next time I'm bringin more of Tally & I ll give u guys my all! I hope u guys can make it! I promise ill give u guys a real Sonic 2 play against next time! I'm also grateful 2 hang out with such an awesome group of mutha****ers!!! & I learned a **** TON here! Ill make sure I increase the Tally 2 a high enuff # soon!
:metaknight:

Next time ill play my olimar so the tournament can be gay af lol
:laugh:

B_AWAL

Smash Master
ShoutOuts

HRNut Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick!! Always good 2 see u!!! Ima come visit so we can party 1 weekend!!!

FGCU Viper GOOOD **** BRO!!!! U DID WORK!!! NEXT TIME WE CAN DO A MM OR SUMTHIN!!! I'll see u arch 24th @ the latest!!!

Kyon - Ur peach is the TRUTH I wish I had a chance to play u in friendlies!

Ed! - I never mind losing to u cause everytime we play its AMAZING!!! Imiss Tampa Imma come visit u guys soon!!! Beer pong Rematch!!! Naaaaaaaaaaaaail!!!!

****** - Ur goin DOWN NEXT TIME!!! God **** making it Far in the bracket!

2-D Jeff - Preciate the lessons!!! U a cool *** *****!!!

Trump - My MUTHAFUGGIN *****!!!! #Nuffsaid I;m slidin 2 Tampa soon!

Ipresea - Cute awesome and deadly... Great games! I need Pika Practce! U are the TRUTH!

Lboss (SheikSSBM) - AH HA!!! I knew it!!! I had no idea you were SheikSSBM lol

Gindler - Why did we NOT play???

Drew - You my good sir are a G!!! Lol My dawg wuz drunk AS ****!!! #Salute y good sir!

Papa Mink - So many Characters!!! Thanx 4 housing and the tourney bro! Ur effin Awesome!!! U got me this tourney but next time its ON!!! Aye!!! We need to get moar *****s next time LOL!!! "1 big room! Full of bad *****s"

D-Torr - Always good 2 see u bro!!! Good **** winning the RANDOM *** tourney with me!!!

Action - Didn't meet you but good ish makin it outta bracket!!

Sensei - Gud **** makin it outta bracket! Next time we gotta do the Legendary Sonic vs Mario battle!!!

Kuro~ - GREAT eeting u dude! I really hope u can make it up 2 Tally!!! Ur Pit is AMAZING!!!!! I really hope U and Mink can make it up 2 Tally soon!!!

Toneh (Radix) - Always good 2 see u bro!!!

BDJoe - Lol Dokupon Kingdom

Shinibu - Dont think I et u :-/

Redfox - Great teaming witcha! Fun stuff bro!

Proxy Gator - Nice meetin ya bro!

Hackr - Intense Pool set bro!

Vinyl - Didnt get to see much of ya but its good 2 see ya out and about!

Admiral Funk Of The S. S. Pimpin' - We shud play more next time! Gud **** in Teams w/ me tho!!!

Copter - Dont remember ya so next time I visit we need 2 play more!

NOXX - Don't remeber U... I'll make sure 2 make up 4 it next time!

GDX - Sad u didnt come in the tourney! "Sonic is a fraud" LMFAO best thing I heard all tourney! Imma try to come to ur tourney in March miss u much!!! Thanx 4 lettin me borrow ur controller BTW.

X - Death - Dude S/O 2 U 4 runnin da tourney!!! Ur awesome 2 hang wit I hope 2 see ya soon!

March 24th come 2 Tally!

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=14090575#post14090575

Exdeath

Smash Master
Why the ...?
I just said earlier that I can't copy the replays, so I'll have to manually get them from people or you'll all just have to wait until I can afford a new SD card reader (and SD card so that I can give Viper his SD card back :laugh:).

X - Death - Dude S/O 2 U 4 runnin da tourney!!! Ur awesome 2 hang wit I hope 2 see ya soon!

March 24th come 2 Tally!

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=14090575#post14090575
That Steak 'n Shake though!

Top Bottom