• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Come! Sit on my lap, tell me what you want for Christmas!

Santa Claus

Seasonal Smasher
Ho ho! The elves are hard at work getting things ready, and I'm actually prepared enough this year that I can have a little bit of 'me' time this year. So! What are you all hoping that I might bring you this year? Did you enjoy what I brought you last year? Ho ho ho! Not long to go!

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I'm hoping you will make USPS work harder so I can get my Y cable for my EHD before its scheduled arrival date of Jan 16th.

Uh......I mean, I want a real looking baby dolly <3

I love you Santa. :)

Macs

Smash Rookie
You can't start a sentence with "Sit on my lap" x)

Swagmaster

Smash Apprentice
NNID
supersonicbros.2
I know I can't have them for this Christmas because they won't be out yet, but for next Christmas I REALLY REALLY REALLY want a Gold Megaman and Lucas amiibo. They're so beautiful...

Oh, and a buddy to play smash with this year.

Thank you Santa!

Frizz

Will Thwack You At 0%
Ah, Santa! Just the jolly old fellow I wanted to see. If it's not out of your power, might I ask for no heavy snowfall in my city? I've an injured knee and I'm not so sure if I can traverse through the treacherous terrain. Luckily it's been healing, so give it another week or so and I might be back to my old regular self, but I'll need a doctor's confirmation on that. If it IS out of your power, then a four-leaf clover would be a nice alternative. Having luck on my side would be absolutely splendid. Or you could throw in a pet Leprechaun too. Anything luck-related is good enough. Thanks a bunch, Santa!

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I want to know what happiness is, and what it means to truly be worth something.
And maybe a toy horsey.

Santa Claus

Seasonal Smasher

Foxus

Smash Ace
NNID
Greatfox1
A Macbook, Fender Coronado, and of course...

Wolf.

D

Deleted member

Deleted comment

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

A 3ds/wii u so I won't have to sit here being jealous of those who are playing smash 4 while trying to unlock ray mk. 2 in brawl, and be able to play smash online with my friends.

Lily♫

(✿◠‿◠)
NNID
NheroArconix
3DS FC
5112-3935-5323
An i7-4790k and a R9 390X.
Get me those two things and I'm set for a while when it comes to computer upgrades.

Enemy Birds

Smash Cadet
Xenoblade Chronicles X, please! From the sound of it, it has so much content that I'll never need to want anything again!

...Except for a certain slider in the character select, of course. It was the entire reason many people were going to get the game, it seems.

FamilyTeam

This strength serves more than me alone.
NNID
MontanaCity
SANTA!
I WANT A LUCINA AMIIBO!
PLEASE!
I WAS GOING TO BUY ONE OFF OF PLAY-ASIA BUT THANKS TO SHIPPING PRICES, I'M A DOLLAR TOO SHORT! AND IT'S GOING FOR HALF THE PRICE, EVEN!

Do I sound like I'm desperate? BECAUSE I AM!
I CAN'T CHARGE MY PAY-PAL WITH LESS THAN 15 DOLLARS AT A TIME, AND I DON'T HAVE 15 DOLLARS!

Please, have mercy! ;~;

RIP|Merrick

Absolute Trash
NNID
Merricktherox
3DS FC
4339-2630-2726
Mfw sit on my lap.

Santa, all I want for Christmas is

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU

soulja_boy.jpg

Mother Christmas

Smash Rookie
Ho ho! The elves are hard at work getting things ready, and I'm actually prepared enough this year that I can have a little bit of 'me' time this year. So! What are you all hoping that I might bring you this year? Did you enjoy what I brought you last year? Ho ho ho! Not long to go!
Time for more cookies, dear. We need to keep that winter layer on your belly nice and thick.

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
Oh, you know me... Instruments! An English horn, an oboe with a low B-flat key (having one of those is something I'm finding out is something I should have invested in), etc.,etc.

Okay, no... I'm not crazy (or selfish) enough to hope for those for Christmas. All I want for Christmas is hope in my life.

Izayoi

zzz
NNID
iza-tomato
I want Corrin in the Sm4sh roster now, Santa-san.

Last edited:

Buffoon

Smash Ace
NNID
Buffoon_on_U
3DS FC
1719-3804-4029
All I really want for Christmas is food (specifically a truckload of sweets), and some peace and quiet.

THOUGH I'D WOULDN'T TURN AWAY A TASTE OF SOME FINE BOOTY IF YA GOT IT ON OFFER

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
If it isn't too much to ask...

Majora's Mask 3D
Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer
Dr. Mario amiibo
Random game stuff

This rather small list should be enough considering you gave me a Wii U last year.

Dr. Shades

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
5069-4356-8577
MK Amiibo please! I know Best Buy is giving you a hard time Santa, but I would love it if you could make it come true.

Merry Christmas!

Top Bottom