• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Come on Florida

Status
Not open for further replies.

1-up

Smash Journeyman
what is the problem? i think posts like this are detestable:

"since theres no general chat area and we are being supressed by these nazi mods I went ahead and took care of it myself, by starting a forum for general chat smash related or not. Ill be purchasing the domain FLsmash.com on wednesday.

Until then will get you there.

No chat filters, no posting restricitions and no Nazi mods. There will be mods (which im in the process of selecting) but they will be just to take care of anything extreme that needs to be, not like any of the crap thats been going on here."

why would i want to go to a forum where i can speak freely? and by "a forum" i mean this one:

why not stay here and have your voice be supressed? places like are just a scum pit of friends and unregulated conversations

if i was the FL community i woould avoid and stay comferable in my smashboards approved topics and my copy of 1984.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom