• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Come get your brawl MUSIC!

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
But why do we have to register for that site though. :\
Trust me. You want to.

Galbadia Hotel is the absolute best place to go for original Video Game music. (Of course I'd go to OCRemix for fan renditions)

I've gotten some VERY rare soundtracks there, including the soundtrack for Elebits, Wario Ware Smooth Moves, Tetrisphere and Super Paper Mario.

Trust me, if any place is gonna have a full rip of the Brawl soundtrack, it'll be right there in those forums.

YoshiAngemon

Smash Cadet
They must be real sticklers for security. That's why I registered in advance, and I managed to get the Halberd theme! It has a really great Lunar Knights feel to it, being a Jazz Arrangement.

Shark X

Smash Lord
Trust me. You want to.

Galbadia Hotel is the absolute best place to go for original Video Game music. (Of course I'd go to OCRemix for fan renditions)

I've gotten some VERY rare soundtracks there, including the soundtrack for Elebits, Wario Ware Smooth Moves, Tetrisphere and Super Paper Mario.

Trust me, if any place is gonna have a full rip of the Brawl soundtrack, it'll be right there in those forums.
Meh, I'll have to wait til tomorrow then.

GreenKirby

Smash Master
NNID
NoName9999
Trust me. You want to.

I better not regret, man. </empty, hollow threat>

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
They have music ripped from smashbros.com and not actually the game. That's barely any songs.

Shark X

Smash Lord
Can't believe I wasted my time signing up. There wasn't anything there. Just crap we hear on the dojo, and a few other leaked Kirby and Zelda songs. Sucks too because I was looking forward to that music all day...

Top Bottom