• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Come 1 Come And Rate Ur Olimar

crownvick

Smash Apprentice
(baltimore) Ok Nobody Move And Nobody Gets Hurt U
Rate ur favorite space bounty hunter.

10- your name is feared by all oli users :laugh:
9- you have a solid performance with a unique style
8- Your a oli player that has little flaws and has almost learned all adv, techs :embarrass
7- you have an above average oli and is in the process of learning adv, techs ;)
6- you have an above average oli that understands how and when to spam :psycho:
5- your an average oli player :confused:
4- your a spammer of throwing pickmin , and forward smash:ohwell:
3- you just started using oli competitively :dizzy:
2- your a casual oli player :urg:
1- You just picked up olimar :(

Dr. Hyde

Smash Ace
I'd rather my opponent's rate me.

Also why would it be Oli users that would fear the name? Wouldn't that mean you're the best in oli dittos?

ne_Ziggy

Smash Cadet
Is this topic really necessary :confused: I normally just rate myself as "okay but not good" because there's always someone better out there, though I guess for a topic like this, I'd be a 9. Still have yet to see someone play like me and you did say 9 is unique style.

Jarri

Smash Journeyman
Mhm, don't really know if I can rate myself yet, because I live in Europe. I have played a good amount of Oli-users already and some people on GameFAQs told me I was one of the best Olimar's they've ever faced. I don't know if I have a unique style.... I'll ask Pokerface to rate me, then I'll rate him myself.

Kabuto Mushi

Smash Journeyman
6-7. I'm average, IMO. I can beat all my friends, but no one official online or pros or anything. Speaking of having our opponents rate us, are we ever going to have a match, shrink? You'll prolly win, bt I still wanna play ya. I still have ur code, too...

jber4life

Smash Apprentice
probably a 6

i can usually school my friends. But they suck haha,

And i have not quite gotten the grasp on alot of his techs

KMAY

Smash Apprentice
I am probably an 11, just cause when i face a 10 i can make myself go to 11.

shrinkray21

Smash Ace
6-7. I'm average, IMO. I can beat all my friends, but no one official online or pros or anything. Speaking of having our opponents rate us, are we ever going to have a match, shrink? You'll prolly win, bt I still wanna play ya. I still have ur code, too...
I finally get a wii today...but i don't have internet for it until possibly next week...i'm moving into a new house today :D

Top Bottom