• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Comboing into Sliding Usmash?

Lovage 805

Smash Champion
We all know it, dash attack cancelled usmash, jiggdashing whatever you want to call it. Does anything combo into it? Soft fairs? Nairs? who knows

p.s. how do i rest

tEhrXXz0r

Smash Journeyman
Maybe a sweetspotted Fair to dash-cancelled usmash at low percentages? I don't know, I've never really comboed anything into it before XD

Jeepy Sol

Smash Ace
lawlwhut? >.>

Overreaction? You asked "Does anything combo into sliding usmash", and I said "I really can't see anything being able to combo into that", because I don't think anything combos into it. You asked "how do I rest" and I said "holding down and pressing B" because that's how you do it.

I was going to apologize, but...no.

rinoH

Smash Lord
why wouldnt you just look in the guides or something and should probably know more than us because arent you a pro

Top Bottom