• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

comboes for falcon?

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
If you're looking for easy by the book combos, on a lot of characters, you can just dthrow to knee. As well, you can uthrow knee certain characters. Stomp -> knee pretty much works on everyone and it's probably the easiest combo. Same with Side-B -> knee.

In all honesty,you can just pick a move and make sure you finish it with a knee lmao.

Afro_Chris

Smash Ace
stomp > knee
stomp > uair > knee
stomp > nair > knee
stomp > knee > knee (they have to be stupid wit their d.i, and only works on light chars i think not sure tho)

forward b > grab ( on non light chars, so like spacies, falcon, shiek, )
forward b > knee
forward b > nair > knee
forward b > nair > grab
forward b > up air > knee
forward b > up air > grab (at low %s)
forward b > up smash > knee

nair > knee
nair > uair > knee (when u get better u can do like a bunch of uairs and nairs)

nair > grab
dair > grab
knee > grab (low % like under 20%)
uair > grab
bair > grab ( gotta pivot grab)

ok for grabs all u need 2 no for now are these, u dont need to go super flashy and try 5 uairs into knee

Vs shiek

Under 40%

grab > down throw > tech case

Over 40%

grab > up throw > up air ( u can follow this up wit knee or another uair dont get to greedy tho)

Over 80%

grab > up throw > knee (you dont need to be flashy vs shiek its freaking shiek u take wat u can get)

Vs Jiggs

any % under 150

grab > down throw > knee (always works, but u gotta be realllllllllly fast if ur slow even a lil bit jiggs can rest u out of it)

Vs fox/falco/ falcon

under 80%

grab > down throw > tech case

over 80%

grab > up throw > knee or foward smash (depending on how high/low they are, forward smash works after 100% vs falcon just knee them)

Vs ganon

just up throw and follow wit nair, uair, knee

Vs peach

up throw and follow wit uair if u feel its safe if u feel like they can nair u before u hit them dont do it

as you get better/ just wana be flashy u can try these ones

knee > jab > grab (you gotta do it quick dont do it 2 often cuz they'll catch on and find ways out)
knee > knee > knee (every falcon nos this one)
stomp > falcon punch ( on spacies at like 80%)

remenber that d.i is always an issue when comboing, there is no such thing as a 100% chance of landing a combo, it depends on d.i, %, and you as a player, as u get better u'll c that in most cases its very close.

these r like some of the basic falcon combos, so go learn them and have some fun

hope this helped

Top Bottom