• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Comboes and 1v1 help!

xxmoosexx

Smash Lord
1. My first problem is: i like playing, always tryinto improve, but i can only fight like 1v1v1v1 on basic brawl on wifi. Dont like goin to tourneys(doubt that i could get anywhere in them),kinda shy i can hold my own with 3 other ppl but i want to go 1v1 any suggestions how?

2. And if u hav any character suggestions that are good for party play(ive noticed that even though some high tiers are good some arent in every man for themself) or how to improve my party gameplay.

3. Whats ur fav "comboes"(i use this term lightly, i got nailed for saying this in the luigi boards jsut because the word ,comboes ,wasnt the so called right term) i understand that i shouldnt use comboes because what im really asking for is a string of moves connected together to build damage and is hard to come out of.

Plz help, and thanks for ur suggestions

Top Bottom