• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Comboed on Arrival - 64 Singles Side Event - June 25, 2011 - Middletown, NJ

LLDL

Smash Hero
Tournament Listings Thread

1407 Highway 35
    Middletown, NJ 08863

Entry Fee:
  • $5.00

General Rules
  • N64 Console
  • Double Elimination
  • All sets with the exception of the below are best-of-3.
  • Winners Semis, Losers Quarters and Losers Semis are best-of-5.
  • Winners Finals, Losers Finals and Grand Finals are best-of-7.

Game Settings

• Mode: STOCK
  • Stocks: 5
  • Handicap: OFF
  • Team Attack: ON
  • Stage Select: ON
  • Damage: 100%
  • Item Switch: NONE
  • All Characters Available

Stages

Neutrals

• Congo Jungle
  • Hyrule Castle
  • Dream Land

Counterpick Stages
  • Peaches Castle
First match of all sets is selected by a 3-stage striking system with the Starter Stage List. The player closest to the first port strikes first. Players take turns striking stages from the Starter Stage List until only one remains;After a match, winner bans 1 stage and loser selects from the counterpick stages in addition to Peaches Castle.

Black DK (Right-C), Dark Samus (Down-C) and Dark Falcon (Right-C) are discouraged if Congo Jungle is the stage for visibility reasons. The opposing player may reset the match without penalty if they wish for a colour change. Taking or dealing any damage nullifies this right.

Set Procedure

• Players select characters for first match. Double Blind Picks may be called.
  • Players strike stages.
  • The first match is played.
  • The loser of the previous match selects the next match's stage from the Starter

Stage and Counterpick Stage Lists.

• The winner of the previous match selects their character.
  • The loser of the previous match selects their character.
  • The next match is played.
  • Above four steps are repeated if necessary.
Im having a Melee/64 tourney in NJ this summer. If a couple of you from the tri-state area decide to come, we can have a hype 64 singles bracket as well! I'll be recording also =)

Results - http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=305939

LLDL

Smash Hero
Bump, this is tomorrow. Forgot this thread existed. But if any 64 smashers are in this area, this is happening with a few setups.

ballin4life

Smash Hero
Damn, it's not an ungodly distance from NYC, but there isn't any public transport that goes there.

And I actually am free.

Oh well. If anyone in New York City wants to play (and has console) send me a message or something.

edit: reconsidering ... i might go

Top Bottom