• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Combo Video Trailer

Mikey Lenetia

Smash Champion
NNID
MikeyLenetia
Eh, I figured since everyone and their dog is getting a combo video now, why not try and get one of myself? The title is still in the works, so it's untitled(for now), but I figured I'd might as well share it here. Ankoku(the one helping me make this and who contributed the music) and I are still looking for some combos against more people and characters, so think of this as a work in progress.

Either way, enjoy, laugh, make merry, or whine. Here it is. ^_^;

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ep7LSTbVGcI

Samochan

Smash Master
Not more anime music pls. X_x They make my ears bleed. Something else that fits peach combo vid, pls. Other than music choice, good vid. I liked the green greens antics, but other than that, nothing too special thus far but make the combo vid special. :3

darkatma

Smash Hero
Meh music choice is subjective. I thought it fit :p
I also like your peach style, super slow peaches or super techical peaches annoy me.
nice vid/trailer [trailer?!, it's 3 mins!]

haha yea cool

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Song actually isn't used in an anime, it just really sounds like one.

I like Morning Musume : P
http://youtube.com/watch?v=EfAaI3dvTZI

Yeah, I got really carried away with the trailer length >_<
Mikey and I haven't actually decided on what the combo video song will be yet, but I'll take your suggestion into account, Samochan.

Cort

Apple Head
Not a bad trailer, Mikey for best blue Peach! The dsmash into apple combo on green greens was hilarious.

What does your japanese tag say, anyway?

Mr.Jaskolski

Smash Ace
Thats pretty **** good you play kinda like me. I really liked how you plucked a radish hit Marth neutral air, slap then tried to grab, you missed but it was still awesome

Levitas

the moon
Dude you know if you ever want more footage, or just to play, you can come to U of M.

Also, whatever we have should be uploaded pretty soon, says scotu.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
I wish I played you more at pound 2 :( you probably don't remember me since it was sooooo long ago lol.

Oh well good stuff Ill be looking forward to the combo vid ;)

Top Bottom