• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Combo Video Music Suggestions

yorpy

Smash Journeyman
Hey all, what would be the best music for a combo video, it will be a fox combo video. Any suggestions?

the melon!!!!!

Smash Lord
WilkesBarre-Scranton, PA/State College, PA
3DS FC
0963-1716-1141
I've thought about this before, this has been what I've come up with :

Intro : Thursday - The Other Side Of The Crash / Over And Out (Of Control)

First Part : Jay Z - 99 Problems

Second Part : Underoath - Down, Set, Go

Credits : Atreyu - Untitled Finale

Tell me what you think of that setup.

yorpy

Smash Journeyman
Well, i downloaded the songs to try em out and rap doesn't cut it for me, so maybe something else instead of Jay Z.

quak

Smash Champion
i'll take that up, how much man?

As for vids, Try Nine Inch Nails "The Hand that Feeds", awesome song, fast tempo, good for fox (or falco for that matter).

fleapy

Smash Journeyman
Rush! Alright, alot of the music wouldn't quite fit, but if you were to play that 6 minute solo from working man. Just no rap or dragonfoce, been done way to many times.
If your a fan of metalica " master of puppets" would work quite well. Just make sure your combo video isn't to long, or you might end up at the slow part ( which is great, but for obvious reasons wouldn't fit).
No rap!

Top Bottom