• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Combo Video Blue Gloves Olimar Dragon (Zori's Thread)

oiMrXio

Smash Cadet
Wow im officially a Zori fan

lmfao at the falco d-tilt pwnage, and at literally dragging people off the stage

Zori will you have my babies? ^^

Zori

Smash Champion
niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice mr.x is a fan now :D i must be doing something right, and yes we can have babies

But i wear the pants in this relationship :3

Thanks tudor and dyyne!

asob4

Smash Champion
O cool, hopefully i see you next time I hang out with palmdale then ^^
yeah hopefully :D

hopefully i can make it to the West Coast Smash League up in san fran

otherwise go to DSF's :D we should definitely all be there

asob4

Smash Champion
yayyuhhzzz just found out my usual ride isn't leaving cali for a long *** time :D he finally got a job so that means i'll be going to out of town tournies again!!! :DDD

Zori

Smash Champion
yay for skank! i got a touney on the 6th I have been practicing really hard and nothing can suprise me cause i have gotten the gayest brakets alive, unless m2k comes playing on a mks back im screwd. And to show off my ultra sexy jigglypuff i have been working on for the low tier touney.

asob4

Smash Champion
nice!
i got DSF's tourney on the 6th. and DSF isn't playing in it :DD

you gotta take hobo13 with jpuff
i quoted you member -_-

Dyyne

Smash Ace
If you make a vid about it, since I'm probably never going to make a combo vid, I suggest using this as the music.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQp5l4-sfFA
Because as bad as lil jon is, his ridiculousness is hilarious, and the hilariousness only increases when paired with the other song. Basically, it is the greatest song ever created. I feel the beat compliments lil jon too well.

Zori

Smash Champion
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaha that was so unexpected ROFL haha wow that really cheerd me up :3, I won't use this for my 'at' vid but I have better plans for it ;). Thanks!

RichBrown

Smash Master
Zori if you discovered the same AT I discovered at the end of october which I've told about 3 of my friends about, I'll be upset haha.

(Yes, I actually did discover something that I've kept secret from the community this whole time bahahahaha)

Dyyne

Smash Ace
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaha that was so unexpected ROFL haha wow that really cheerd me up :3, I won't use this for my 'at' vid but I have better plans for it ;). Thanks!
I know haha. It absolutely made my week. I just watch it once and I cheer up instantly haha.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Omg it's my big boobed girlfriend Zori. =^_^=

RichBrown

Smash Master
Meh maybe I'll go to fictions house and record what I found and post it. It sucks, I had a replay saved on my wii from back in october when I discovered it, that way if anyone else discovered it I could be like "LOOK AT MY REPLAY!!!" but my wii got stolen so I lost the proof :( :( :(

Zori

Smash Champion
Alright guys huddle up *huddles* 4 olimar players are going to dsf's 4 OLIMARS THATS LIKE 1...2....3...... 10000000 PIKMIN you guys better win but you can only win is you follow this format.

1.4 olimar mainer free for all, you must do this before the tourney starts.
2. You must play blue gloves in your important matches, (no exceptions )you see what happend to rich?!?!?! this guy went super sayin... its a sign.
3.IF THE OLIMAR GOD's DECIDE TO SPITE YOU AND MATCH 2 OLIMAR MAINERS AT THE SAME TIME, You must play nolimar dittos best of 5, 1 stock First match must be played on distant planet.

Follows these and you will win.

Me on the other hand, i have hobo 13 but im positive ill get a gay bracket, so you can count me out D:

Alright olimar on 3

1!
2!
3!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6BmFRsF5468

asob4

Smash Champion
i don't think all of us will make it there :'(
me and mr x will though :D possibly awex unsure bout rich

even though it will hurt to do so, i WILL go blue gloves when it comes down to it

RichBrown

Smash Master
You DARE doubt RichBrown??? Of course I'm goin, Typh and I are drivin down :D

And yeah, I'm gonna start going blue gloves everytime I go to the 3rd match against a big time opponent. Alternate costume boost power must be used sparingly. All blue gloves players must switch to negrolimar (awex and I agreed that this should be the way).

I'm excited to meet the famed mr X.

asob4

Smash Champion
all of us will for sure make it :D
alex texted me saying he's gonna be there :DDD raaaaape

RichBrown

Smash Master
yeahhhhh. I can see it now, first round: "RICHBROWN VS. SKANK, AWEX VS. MR X" bahahaha. lol for real we must unite and be awesome.

oiMrXio

Smash Cadet
I'll def be there, albeit a little late b/c i have work to go to (which im leaving for right now =[[[)

I'm excited to see everyone again. It's been awhile since I've been to a tourney.

On a sidenote, WoW is evil.

Top Bottom