• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Combo vid

ZorakBane

Smash Journeyman
we're in need of a new one.. I've been workin on one all day. over 200+ videos to get from and so far i have over 15 minutes of great combo clips(10 seconds or less or 40% or more).. ill be making cuts today and tomorrow, also choosing songs and whatnot.

KEEP YOUR EYES PEELED O.O

Bane - Over 9000 g&w combo vid comes soon.

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
For the love of **** please don't call it Over 9000.

That was never funny at all to begin with. Even if it had been (which is wasn't), it's been completely hacked to death. Even if it hadn't been hacked to death (which assumes it was funny to begin with [which it wasn't]), it will be eventually, and your video will be forever inexorably tied to that. Everyone will just roll their eyes and groan at the beginning of your video. Do you really want that? I mean, to put it in perspective, it would be like naming a vid "All your base are belong to us" or something (which was even funny in the beginning, unlike over 9000).

BTW, this is nothing personal against you, you understand, I hope.

KirbySSB

Smash Ace
For the love of **** please don't call it Over 9000.

That was never funny at all to begin with. Even if it had been (which is wasn't), it's been completely hacked to death. Even if it hadn't been hacked to death (which assumes it was funny to begin with [which it wasn't]), it will be eventually, and your video will be forever inexorably tied to that. Everyone will just roll their eyes and groan at the beginning of your video. Do you really want that? I mean, to put it in perspective, it would be like naming a vid "All your base are belong to us" or something (which was even funny in the beginning, unlike over 9000).

BTW, this is nothing personal against you, you understand, I hope.
it's not a tattoo, it's a smash video

ZorakBane

Smash Journeyman
its only in the intro and i cut out the thousand.. it goes
its over :clip: 9 :clip: 9 :clip: 9 :clip: 9.... thousand! that it.. its not like the whole video. not even 20 seconds lol you'll like it trust me(im 23 not 14). i can change the name to treasure hunter(its to tracking treasure down) if you want.. its not THAT big of a deal to me.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
call it "Key" Moments, I gave up on my combo video

ZorakBane

Smash Journeyman
Ok, I've officially decided to make 2 versions of my video to pick up for there not being ANY combo videos of g&w.

Ok, except judgement day.. but it's only against falco!

also the name is still in the works..
but there will be a cut and extended version.

PS: for all you defiant *******s a combo is more than 2 hits.. nowhere in any game do they recognize the 1 2 as a combo. its reffered to the ole 1 2. ... all previous videos except judgement day should be called 8-bit/judgment#10/gamesetmatch video compilation featuring falco chain grabbing.

ZorakBane

Smash Journeyman
thanks hiroshi, too bad i dont have some of those sick combos i did on you and renth at the tournament.. knew i shouldve brought my laptop..

Top Bottom