• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Combo vid not by me

Lionman

Smash Champion
i know about Pepito, awesome TLink, he is a big trouble for my falcon and we have nice secundaries.

I cant go tourneys, only online, my clan havent many activity, if you wanna an European Falcon im here ;-)

Crzy

Smash Journeyman
i know about Pepito, awesome TLink, he is a big trouble for my falcon and we have nice secundaries.

I cant go tourneys, only online, my clan havent many activity, if you wanna an European Falcon im here ;-)
You're supposed to be clanless for 10 days before you can tryout for F5. XD F5 is an online/wifi based clan, so not going to offline tourneys is no problem. :)

And Uzaki, I don't know all of the clans or the best ones, but you can find some clans here.

http://topbrawlsites.gotop100.com/index.php

Some clans have tryouts and serious with clan wars while others are laid back and only do interclan battles. So not sure which clan would be fit for you, but you could check some out. There are also a lot more clans that aren't listed there, but that's the only place I could think of for clans. XD

Top Bottom