• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Columbia College of Chicago Weekly Smashfests - ??? Soon

Kels88

Smash Lord
Why don't we just have a 4 man falco ditto 1$mm. Each match the loser gets eliminated until it's 2 people and they play for the money.

smash superstar

Smash Ace
I havent been able to go to one of these yet but i really want to try to get to the venue sometime in the next few weeks....Im coming from schaumburg so maybe i can take a bus or something.

Zicore

Smash Champion
people can start showing up around 2 or 2:30. We can go until whenever seeing as how I don't have classes.

Zjiin

Smash Master
I'm be lucky to be waking up by 2pm. I'll call ahead to announce when i am coming. Also, anyone up for gummy worm stock matches? (vro?)

Vro

Smash Lord
i am attending with superpowers. i will have quaz's belongings. i will gummy match the hell out of you, damian. that is all.

Zicore

Smash Champion
vro, can you help check people in? I know me and jesse can check in about 7, but I think more people will be coming?

Top Bottom