• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Cutthroat Console Tournament 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. The time is now and CCCT is here!! Colorado Cutthroat Chapter is proud to present the Colorado Cutthroat Console Tournament, Colorado's largest multi-game tournament. This year's CCCT promises to be the most eventfull and action pack CCCT ever. Go here:

www.ccct2k.com/main.html

For all the details on this NVGA major

Hey guys, I'm looking for a couple of things:

1. People are want to be staff for this event i.e more working than playing. You will get payed for your services!!

2. Tournament directors for each game. Payment breakdown for this is here:
www.ccct2k.com/FAQ.htm

3. Here is a picture of the venue:

If you have any suggestions feel free to post them here!! Thanks!!

Sponsors:

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. GH will be the current version that is out. As for directions I will post directions going to this venue coming south and north.

El_LoVo

Smash Ace
DFG- I'll want to be part of the staff for this tournament. tournament director.
also, smash is using the MLG ruleset?

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. Ok Raph, if you want to be the tournament director this time I have no problem with that. The rulset will the C3 ruleset that we use now which is mlg ruleset. Go here:

www.ccct2k.com/Rules.htm to see rules and also go here:

www.ccct2k.com/FAQ.htm and read up on all tournament director responsibilities

I will get with you later on setup and how I want to run CCCT this year!!

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. Attention, the official flyer for CCCT is up on the website compliments for Erin Varao, NVGA and Colorado Fusion Artist!! Post these *****es up and the game begin!!! Great flyer!!

Go too www.ccct2k.com/main.html for it

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. Updates to the CCCT giveaway are up. Come and win 2 $100 gift cards at CCCT.

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. Well, the CCCT Qualifer 2 was a fun tournament. Thanks to all the Smash players that came out support. We had a whomping 30+ people that showed up that either played in the team tournament or just played in the qualifier. Fun times all around. Here are the results:

Singles:

Jeris "SmashGod"
Anthony Phalen "Zeal"
Rafeal "Lovo"
Kenny B "BlueMycon"
Ken Geedorah "Ken"
Jonathan "YangFuShang"
Micheal Andohc "Duha"
Ferdi "Ferdi"
Micheal B "LunchMeat"
Gwen Swanson "Buzz"
Dustin Chavez "Zbot"
Heibrahi "Nite"
Kyle Virbickis "XYZ"
Irvin "Erg"
Jordan "Vega Obscura"
James E. Smith "Torn"
Evan T. "ET"
Nick "ASSP"
Jaret Nelson "Zero"
Edward Cole "Vamp"
Christine "Chap"

Teams:

Will post soon

Good turnout overall!!

Shoutouts:

Issak: Good fun as always playing VF dog!!

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. Update: Advertising on the smashboard site for CCCT is up and running. With one month to go hopefully this will bring out a couple more states!!

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. It is official one month until the big show. Hope everyone has been playing!!

Note: AC WILL BE AT CCCT!! The official tournament will be Slash but AC will be available for play and for tournaments!!

SDSG

Smash Rookie
anybody know were 2 get da new videoz from da new Smash Series Events?

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. Ok people, the last qualifier for CCCT is this weekend:

Name: June Tournament (3)
Location: 383 Van Gordon St Apt 257 Building 11, WestHills Apartments, Lakewood, CO 80228
Date: June 2, 2007
Time: Signup starts at 10:00am. Tournament starts at 1:00 noon
Price: $5 venue / $5 pot
Games:
3D: Virtua Fighter 5, Tekken DR, Soul Calibur 3
2D: Street Fighter 3: Third Strike, GGXX Slash

Schedule:

Tournament starts at 1:00pm
Guilty Gear XX Slash
Street Fighter 3: Third Strike
Soul Calibur 3

Tournament starts at 5:00pm
Virtua Fighter 5, Tekken DR

This qualifier is going to get good!!

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. Yhea, no smash this time but I do encourage players to come to some other games and learn some new stuff. I think people would like it!!

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace
Yo, this is DancingFighterG.

Online Pre-Registration will close June 17, 2007

Pre-register to get the pre-register rate or you will have to pay the AT THE DOOR RATE!!

Go to www.ccct2k.com/main.html for the registeration rates!!

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. The ramda inn has extended the deadline for the rooms until this Friday June 8th. If anyone is planning to rent a hotel room near the tournament you need to due so now. Here is all the info:

Denver Hotel Information:
Name: Ramada Inn Gateway
Location: Ramada Inn to CCCT Note: The map points to the Taco bell which is right next to the TurnHall Center where the tournament is being held
Phone Number: 303-433-6677
Price: $99 plus tax
Info: There are 15 rooms blocked off for Friday and Saturday. You need to get your room by June 8, 2007. Ask for the Colorado Cutthroat rate!!
Description of Rooms/Hotel: Each room has 2 queen sized beds in them. The hotel provides a shuttle services that runs until 10:00pm but the tournament is within walking distance so walking to and from the tournament is an option.
Food Options: There are multitude of food options all around the tournament site

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. Hey, I want to throw a Mario Kart Double Dash tournament at CCCT after the Finals in Smash. who would be interested in that. I want to Smash some heads and take some money!! (Looks at Jeris) :)

the Marronator

Smash Ace
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. Hey, I want to throw a Mario Kart Double Dash tournament at CCCT after the Finals in Smash. who would be interested in that. I want to Smash some heads and take some money!! (Looks at Jeris) :)
Hey I might be interested. Although I haven't played that game in forever... >_> I guess we'll see!

Sliraobe God

Smash Apprentice
Cut MY throat?

Hello everybody! :colorful:

Anyways, I'm planning to attend the CCCT if my friend carpools me (7 hour drive from Albuquerque). Let's see, I'm pre-registered, got the fees, and I AM WILLING to bring a GCN and TV (I'm only registered for ssbm) , who should I contact about the materials, DFG?

I don't expect to be a tourney director or any of that stuff, ...Umm...I guess I'm just posting here for a quick question:

Do I need to give a notice to anyone at the CCCT page for the fees/GCN and TV?

Thanks!
Sliraobe God

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom