• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Color Costumes ..Does it matter

Jeyt

Smash Apprentice
Sadly, for I am the one with the bad eyes. :(

And as such I generally use a color that stands out. But if it doesn't matter I use white, or green for fun.

chlor0form

Smash Journeyman
It's all about personal preference. Either that or being able to tell if your opponent thinks the same way as mario madman does. Mindgames play a part, I guess you just can't let it get to your head, and focus on your play instead? =?

FlowmastaBo

Smash Rookie
Well, I always play green every character. It doesnt just psyche me out to not play green, I just can't find my character 90% of the time, cuz I'm looking for a non-existent green one.

meh.

Smash Rookie
i feel like i'm among the .0000000001% of people who stick with white doc.

does that make me lame.

Pure of Heart

Smash Journeyman
Well, I don't play doc too much, but whenever I do I either pick Pink/red or black. Lol. I can't play him really well if I don't have the right color.... :S

Chanx

Smash Rookie
Black Doc
Green Luigi
Brown Mario.

I like black doc kinda cause he seems like a ninja. If that's a legitimate reason.

Les Money

Smash Cadet
i know it doesn't really matter but i seem to play the best with black doc. other than that i'm cool with all the docs

Dr. Hyde

Smash Ace
I only really play the Green Doc because he looks more like a surgeon than a Doctor. He's a speciallist and plays with a precise spacing and proper doses of Pills. That's why my doc is green!

Top Bottom