• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Cold Stone 4 (3DS) CUSTOMS!!!! :D

GhettoNinja

Smash Ace
NNID
DaGhettoNinja
3DS FC
2724-1629-7971
You sure about that?
Well my main goal was just to test my Greninja today. If we can play its great, if not you can move ahead. My Greninja Needs some Tech Improvement and some minor stuff. So it's fine if it comes to that.

GhettoNinja

Smash Ace
NNID
DaGhettoNinja
3DS FC
2724-1629-7971
Well **** i gotta go I apologize for inconvening both of you. I hope you guys both have some good matches.

Effay

Smash Lord
Switch FC
0527-9775-5784
Well **** i gotta go I apologize for inconvening both of you. I hope you guys both have some good matches.
Sorry :<

@ Bluxsprae Bluxsprae thank you for participating. Don't feel discouraged, just incase you do. Just remember, if Tommy Wiseau can make a movie worth a 6 million dollar budget, you can win one of these weeklies.

Last edited:

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
I won 2-1. My opponent just gave up when i didn't have that great of a lead.

Bluxsprae

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
1375-7323-0996

@bluxprae thank you for participating. Don't feel discouraged, just incase you do. Just remember, if Tommy Wiseau can make a movie worth a 6 million dollar budget, you can win one of these weeklies.
Thanks, i need to get used to fighting in tourney. only person who beat me really bad is BakaJaeger. i just dont feel like myself is all. Thanks :)

Effay

Smash Lord
Switch FC
0527-9775-5784
Thanks, i need to get used to fighting in tourney. only person who beat me really bad is BakaJaeger. i just dont feel like myself is all. Thanks :)
Yeah, tourney jitters are a problem. I can understand it messing you up. LoF Nakat has videos on this that can help you.

GhettoNinja

Smash Ace
NNID
DaGhettoNinja
3DS FC
2724-1629-7971

@ Bluxsprae Bluxsprae thank you for participating. Don't feel discouraged, just incase you do. Just remember, if Tommy Wiseau can make a movie worth a 6 million dollar budget, you can win one of these weeklies.
I've come to every toureny you've had since Redvoultion 3 I'm not stopping any time soon XD. And my goal for Revival of 3DS is top 8 (obviously a pretty lofty goal based off how I've been) so I can't really afford to miss any cold stones. See you next week ^.^

GhettoNinja

Smash Ace
NNID
DaGhettoNinja
3DS FC
2724-1629-7971
Bakajager's sonic is a monster. I faced him in Losers at Redvoultion 3 and it was easily the closet set I ever had 2-1. Both last stock 120%+ both and he went high with his up B combo he loves to do.

Mightyno.M

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Mickeyx
3DS FC
4141-2356-8625
I've come to every toureny you've had since Redvoultion 3 I'm not stopping any time soon XD. And my goal for Revival of 3DS is top 8 (obviously a pretty lofty goal based off how I've been) so I can't really afford to miss any cold stones. See you next week ^.^
Wow u deserve a gold star for perfect attendance

Effay

Smash Lord
Switch FC
0527-9775-5784
Bakajager's sonic is a monster. I faced him in Losers at Redvoultion 3 and it was easily the closet set I ever had 2-1. Both last stock 120%+ both and he went high with his up B combo he loves to do.
I really need to face him sometime. He's beaten really good players and lost to really bad players (not calling you bad. from what've seen in Redvolution 3, you're pretty skilled at this game. He has lost to other bad players, which doesn't make since, because he 2-0'd one of my crew members.)

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
Nemesislink has to go eat dinner. I don't mind waiting for him up until losers semis are done but after that he should be DQ'd imo. The score is 1-0 in my favor.

Effay

Smash Lord
Switch FC
0527-9775-5784
Fudge, I meant to update the score and accidently had Froggy take the set. Ignore the winners finals results on challenge.

GhettoNinja

Smash Ace
NNID
DaGhettoNinja
3DS FC
2724-1629-7971
I really need to face him sometime. He's beaten really good players and lost to really bad players (not calling you bad. from what've seen in Redvolution 3, you're pretty skilled at this game. He has lost to other bad players, which doesn't make since, because he 2-0'd one of my crew members.)
Not to john but it doesn't help that I've been switching around a lot since Redvoultion it didn't help that my training partner suddenly got 100x better then me XD. My crew held its monthly and our member Dr.MegaMan just exploded. He broke out his Mac(which I use to think was easy) and he didn't drop a single game the entire toureny.

Effay

Smash Lord
Switch FC
0527-9775-5784
Not to john but it doesn't help that I've been switching around a lot since Redvoultion it didn't help that my training partner suddenly got 100x better then me XD. My crew held its monthly and our member Dr.MegaMan just exploded. He broke out his Mac(which I use to think was easy) and he didn't drop a single game the entire toureny.
Main Fox. Like really, just main Fox. it's an order. play Fox from now on.

Top Bottom