• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Coachella Valley, Beaumont, Hemet, Redlands

Aeroman69

Smash Apprentice
anybody in any of those areas wanna play smash?i seriously have no real competition out here and im looking to play new people.me and some friends are willing to drive to you and are free on weekends.so anyone who is willing to play in or close to those areas please reply to me

Aeroman69

Smash Apprentice
hah finally!lol fer sher dude.you have no idea how hard it is to get better when you are the best one in ur area lol (and im not saying that to be cocky)

Truegamer#1

Smash Ace
wow man really?beaumont thats only like 15-20 mins away from PS.are there any others in beaumont or banning you play with?
I do remember going to a tournament in banning once(1st place out of 5 to 10 people)...
But the smashers are really no good...
only one guy Im teaching some skills, but not as good either...
I got skills, lol

Aeroman69

Smash Apprentice
I do remember going to a tournament in banning once(1st place out of 5 to 10 people)...
But the smashers are really no good...
only one guy Im teaching some skills, but not as good either...
I got skills, lol

well yeah we got about 8 or 9 guys over here that got skills (tourney worthy that is)
who do you main?

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Come to Riverside and play >_>

ModusOperandi

Smash Cadet
Aeroman is really good, I demand he play vs better players to cultivate his skills! he's got those fast twitch hands and a smart falco to boot. I played him when i was back from school over the summer and I could barely phase him. Tom let me know when you want to come out here and I'll drive you to a weekly.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
You told me they suck >_>

Whoever fires the first laser wins.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Come to Riverside this weekend and play :(

3Years

Smash Lord
ill see wut the rest of us r doin this weekend if me n ripn r'nt workin then we can most likely go...who plays w/ u in your area???

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
It's me, Evilnemesis, and Knivez.

Aeroman69

Smash Apprentice
yeah im willing to go where ever the smash is. and in reply to JTB, falco dittos are theee best lol.well i havent played with true gamer but yeah no comment on whether hes good or not.im down to smash this weekend evilnemesis if you are available.and maybe go to riverside for JTB.that is, if my homeboy modus is down for a smash roadtrip haha whatta ya say chris?:D

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Yeah, I'm going to make sure my roommate is cool with it first. I'll probably just have a smashfest and allow anyone to come on Saturday.

angelspe3d

Smash Journeyman
i doubt you will find any one near your skill tom....
maybe ..... if ur lucky.....
and its kinda hard to be better than the person that SHOWED YOU HOW TO FRUCKIN PLAY!!!! lol
but who in here wants us to come over and **** there valley...
im 100% sure we have the best crew in so cal.... who wants a piece???

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Um, I'll help out on Saturday.

3Years

Smash Lord
sry 4 the double post...man i work sat is there any way it can be on sunday...so that way you can get all of us there and have a crew battle??? plz plz plz plz

Top Bottom