• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CNU SMASH! - Next Biweekly TBA

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <

toasty

Smash Hero
tcc rofl. c-stick + mashi. HR. lol.
wouldn't it be you, kits, cstick....hmm...where does Mark go to school? Addy? Neil?
hmmm...that'd be too intense. @_@

I don't know if we'd be able to pack in more than 3 crews [4 battles] in one night...maybe we should find out??? =D May not be time for a lot of friendlies then...but we'll see! ^_^

EDIT: btw, for those who don't already know...I'm still not sure about any crews beyond W&M entering due to venue constraints, the host is checking with housemates and he'll get back to me [hopefully by today =/], but we can't have too many people showing up :(
OH and if you want to enter, remember: these are money matches. each battle is $10 per person. Super cereal, guys...super.

EDITx2: hmm...as far as money goes, another option may be 10 dollar entry per person, and then depending on how many stocks you win by, you determine 1st and 2nd place for crews and the pot is split accordingly? that way people can win more than $10 back in profit and won't be spending more than $10. But if everyone's down for straight $10 per crew battle, THEN HELLZ THE PHUCK YAYUHHZ!

MaSHi

Smash Journeyman
kits consider himself ODU. lol. he's not cool enough for our school.

tcc = me,c-stick,riku,neil,tech,kits(if not odu) pretty much a 5 man crew.

Poehlcat

Smash Apprentice
For anyone who cares:

Doubles Results:

1 Shaemon and Dee
2 Mashi and Kyle
3 Hoss and Cow
4 Alex P and Poehlcat
5 Ivy and Richard
5 Pat and Kathleen
7 Meg and Juan
7 Dean and Jeff
9 Jeremy and Larry
9 Brendan and Josh
9 Malco and Drew
9 Cheeseman and BS
13 Travis and Nino
13 John and Aaron

Singles Results:

1 Cow
2 Trey Hayden
3 Josh S
4 Juan G
5 Patrick C
5 Dean
7 Larry C
7 John C
9 Kevin R
9 Rob
9 Meg Timmons
9 Kevin P
13 Turhan
13 Daniel B
13 Alex
13 Richard
17 Jeff L
17 Nino
17 Royce
17 Jeremy
17 Jamie J
17 Kathleen
17 Travis W
17 Justin D

I'm glad I at least got to see your Ness play, Toasty. You should definitely stay for the tournaments next time. :)

CStick

Smash Lord
man wish I showed just to play Cow, Schoolie and the other head Rapin' muthaphuckas

Cow and Schoolie: come down some time! I need jiggs practice, and Cow...we always have the most closest epic of matches, and its your turn to get revenge on me

hopefully I can make it to the next one

SchoolieDee

Smash Journeyman
CNU will be taking a small break in the tourneys. The next date is TBA but will likely be in more than 2 weeks. If anyone still wants to play, contact me and we'll get something goin, but we're just taking precautions against having a smashed out campus :)

And yeah, Link-Jigs is naturally a good team, we wrecked :p

POO SHOULD'VE BEEN IN LUCAS'S SPOT, **** YOU LUCAS!

CStick

Smash Lord
me and Cow should team again. It was a **** formula the last two times we did

and TCC would **** ODU until Jason and Ether step in :(, then it would all fall apart

*goes back to the kitchen*

toasty

Smash Hero
and TCC would **** ODU until Jason and Ether step in :(, then it would all fall apart

*goes back to the kitchen*
godd.amn right. at least you know YOUR place ^_~
all trash aside, no offense CStick ;) [okay I'm done, for real now :)], I think it would end up being a pretty even battle.

EDIT:
CNU will be taking a small break in the tourneys. The next date is TBA but will likely be in more than 2 weeks. If anyone still wants to play, contact me and we'll get something goin, but we're just taking precautions against having a smashed out campus :)

And yeah, Link-Jigs is naturally a good team, we wrecked :p

POO SHOULD'VE BEEN IN LUCAS'S SPOT, **** YOU LUCAS!
I'll answer in reverse order: it seems that Lucas is ever more similar to Ness than even Ike is to Marth/Roy. I'm not one of those fanboys who can make asinine assumptions about who will or won't be in Brawl, but just as a comfort I offer this: if Lucas is so similar to Ness, maybe he'll replace him, and they'll still bring in Poo for a completely different type of character from the Earthbound series...
hah, my basic feelings about all brawl character choices kind of boil down to "we have no real idea what they have chosen to do. all we can do is wait."

ugh, Link-Jigs sounds annoying as crap. stage-manipulating barrage of projectiles forcing you into an already annoying wall of attacks or cornering you until you suffer one of the most effective edgeguarders in the game =/

I think Darksyde is coming up to visit some VaBeach people and wants to play Friday. I'll ask if he's bringing anyone else from NC but more than likely it'll just be him coming up....but yeah, Smash friday? anyone?

linkmastersword

Smash Lord
hmmmm, this is really the SoVa crew shet talking thread... I like it, especially because all the crews are pretty dam even in skill level

lol at toasty's sig, that's not ssj4 though

CNU smash session mid week? I've talked to Adwillia, he's down.

SchoolieDee

Smash Journeyman
... I'm down for mid-week smash.

OOOOOOH That reminds me. Fats, you and your scrubs vs. me and my trainees.. we'll record it :)

Mjolnir

Smash Cadet
quick thang, we might have a CNU tourney the weekend of the 20th, what's everyone think?

Cow

Smash Apprentice
OOOOOOH That reminds me. Fats, you and your scrubs vs. me and my trainees.. we'll record it :)
only if i count as one of Fats' scrubs. he taught me everything i know. especially about peach.

anyway i'm good for smash at all times. goddamm i'm lame.

Kukulza

Smash Apprentice
Im all for this Fat's scrubs vs Dee's trainees aka me, Poehlcat, Thor, Speedyoshi etc.
Should be a good time.

Cow ur no scrub, but u should come anyway

Shaeman111

Smash Ace
Shaeman is ^ 4 suggestions.
I think meh + Crystal r having a halloween tourney sometime around then..
We'll schedule according to your tourneys, cuz we dont wana tangle up anyones schedules. :\

SchoolieDee

Smash Journeyman
So when's our crew duel goin down, fats? 4v4, 5v5? Loser buys Chanellos?

BTW, Shaeman, watch the double/triple/quadruple posts, the edit button = top tier.

SchoolieDee

Smash Journeyman
So:

Speedyoshi
Jaun
Poehcat
and me ;)

vs. you and 3 people? Get ***** :colorful:

Wanna do it Thursday night? I'm leaving friday after my noon class for Dallas/fall break, but wed/thurs would be amazing.

I assume we'll be sitting beside our active player to coach? I like to derogate any efforts the other crew makes, just to boost my crew's morale.

Top Bottom