• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Club Nintendo Soundtrack Offer

Hayzie

Smash Lord
NNID
Hayzie
3DS FC
5000-3322-4068
So this applies if you get both versions from the eShop? Do the titles you purchase from eShop automatically register for you? I plan on getting both Smash versions the moment they are on the eShop. It's faster to boot up, I'll have it right away, I'll be playing it a lot so I won't need to have that disc laser working and Wii U be louder,

WritersBlah

Smash Journeyman
NNID
WritersBlah999
So this applies if you get both versions from the eShop? Do the titles you purchase from eShop automatically register for you? I plan on getting both Smash versions the moment they are on the eShop. It's faster to boot up, I'll have it right away, I'll be playing it a lot so I won't need to have that disc laser working and Wii U be louder,
Yeah, eShop games automatically register to you Club Nintendo account, (speaking from personal experience, I've purchased quite a few games off the eShop already) at least considering that you connected your NNID to your Club Nintendo account in the first place. If you didn't, there's tutorials online, I'm sure.

Hayzie

Smash Lord
NNID
Hayzie
3DS FC
5000-3322-4068
Yeah, eShop games automatically register to you Club Nintendo account, (speaking from personal experience, I've purchased quite a few games off the eShop already) at least considering that you connected your NNID to your Club Nintendo account in the first place. If you didn't, there's tutorials online, I'm sure.
Thank you for your reply. Now I've nothing to worry about then. My NNID and CNID are indeed linked. Appreciate your patronage. :seuss:

R0Y

Smash Master
http://club2.nintendo.com/smash-promo/

Sample tracks from the "Red" CD

Menu
Super Mario 3D Land Theme /Beach Theme
Gerudo Valley
Green Greens Ver. 2
Star Wolf's Theme / Sector Z
Battle! (Trainer Battle) (Pokémon X / Pokémon Y)
Tortimer Island Medley
Jogging / Countdown
Tomodachi Life
Multi-Man Smash
… and more!

Sample tracks from the "Blue" CD

Battlefield
Egg Planet
Gear Getaway
Ballad of the Goddess / Ghirahim's Theme
Title (Metroid)
The Great Cave Offensive
Fight 1 (Fire Emblem Gaiden)
Stage Select (Pikmin 2)
Xenoblade Chronicles Medley
Results Display Screen
… and more!

Please order the soundtrack CD on the Club Nintendo site between 11/21/14 and 1/13/15.

Your soundtrack CD will ship in March, 2015.

Top Bottom