• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Club Nintendo reward idea's?

Toon612Link

Smash Journeyman
Ok its been a while since we got a poster or something on club nintendo, And I know we are getting a soundtrack soon... But thats free, So what would you like to see from club nintendo that's purchasable with coins?

I personally would like to see some exclusive amiibo's from club nintendo, or some smash bros posters.

R0Y

Smash Master
They've gotten stingy on physical rewards, 2 disc soundtrack selection aside.

I thin amiibos themselves are unlikely, let alone exclusive ones. Maybe a Smash poster set.

R0Y

Smash Master
Well, another day, more news:

Europe is getting this, 2000 stars.

R0Y

Smash Master
That's cool, 2000 stars I imagine would be 600 coins?
Yeah, I think so, around there. Europe's rewards are a bit harder to get, even if they're generally better. This is pretty reasonable though.

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
I'd love to see the newcomer posters available to purchase.

EDIT: Yay I was right!

Last edited:

R0Y

Smash Master
Its overpriced if you ask me, I am happy we got something though.

Do you intend on getting these?
Definitely overpriced but with a free rewards program (with no catch) they can afford massive coin inflation. Not a main part of their business. It's unfortunate but I think is the norm now with NOA. Hard to ignore a physical reward like this though. Also, do bear in mind that full-colour decent quality prints on glossy paper are surprisingly expensive, they're 22" by 28" each, and they're shipping this free in a good ol' poster tube. The good old days of Club Nintendo are just that unfortunately, good old days.

@ Sari Sari your dream has come true!

R0Y

Smash Master
I'm 550 coins short, though if I can get enough I'll probably get it.
Oh :( Well it's unlikely you'll get literally hundreds of dollars worth of coins in the few days before this is sold out. They might do another print run, they might not. Sorry man.

Last edited:
Top Bottom