• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Clovis,CA Farewell to ZivilynBane - Low Tier Tournament - Saturday January 20th

Drex

Smash Apprentice
With one of the best smash players in the central valley moving on the first, I thought it fit to throw a little get together for him and wish him and Tdawg farewell.

At 1:00PM on saturday the 20th of January at Level One Gaming in Clovis,CA ( Clovis is basicly Fresno ) we will be holding a little smash fest and Low Tier Tournament.

Buy-in to the tournament will be 7$ and will be a double elimination format. Low-Tier only rule will be in effect, with characters from Pikachu and bellow available to choose. Other than that it will be ran in the MLG Pick/Counter-Pick format.

Level One is located at 140 W Shaw suite 106 for directions or more info please visit our webpage at www.level1gaming.com or call us at 559-322-4111

We'd like to have a great turnout and a good tournament to wish Michael and James good luck in Missouri, and don't forget, in Febuary Level One will be hosting the biggest Smash tourney the central valley has seen ;)

Zivilyn Bane

Smash Master
Oh awesome all this for me? Thanks Drex.

Yeah it sucks that I'm leaving, but at the same time it's really good because I have a very good opportunity in front of me, and if you know me very well you know that I've been stuck in a pretty bad situation for almost a year, and have made no progress in life for the entirety of 2006.

So yeah, wish me luck in Missouri, and TDawg as well.

I'll be at this tournament for sure. Can't wait.

T0MMY

Smash Master
I used to live in Fresno, right off of Shaw. Nobody gave me any going away Smash events when I moved :^(

Well, if I'm in the area I'll stop by. But I doubt that's going to happen.

Drex

Smash Apprentice
zivilybane is the reason all the players at level one have gotten so much better, he came and ***** our tournament so we have all since then strived to be better than him... thats why we are giving him a little going away party ;)

Tipdog

Smash Rookie
Gee Drex, you and level 1 are so nice... Do me and Ziv get free entrance fees as well? haha j/k. Yeah I'll definately be sure to go to this tournie, and I'll pick Ziv up from Pville(aka porterville) too. Yeah I really hope tons of people go, because that creates a potential for more gas money if Ziv or I place well. :D See ya on the 20th, if not sooner for one of da wednesday tournies.

Top Bottom