• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Data Cloud's Frame Data [1.1.3]

Masonomace

Yeah Shulk, get stuck in!
NNID
Masonomace
Just stopping by to give some numbers.

Limit Break :4cloud:
SH Air Time = 33 frames
FH Air Time = 47 frames
DJ Air Time = 49 frames

:4cloud:
DJ Air Time = 55 frames

Last edited:

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
is -Iceberg -Iceberg still updating this? There is some missing info that is posted on kurogane and even still, neither is 100% up to date with 1.1.5 (kgb changes, limit charge changes, etc.)

Also it is possible that frame advantage info could be added as well?

If not, could ownership of the thread be changed?

-Iceberg

Smash Cadet
Just stopping by to give some numbers.

Limit Break :4cloud:
SH Air Time = 33 frames
FH Air Time = 47 frames
DJ Air Time = 49 frames

:4cloud:
DJ Air Time = 55 frames
I already had SH Air Time and FH Air Time. For DJ Air Time, it's always 2 frames more than the FH Air Time for a character anyways, as your data shows.

is -Iceberg -Iceberg still updating this? There is some missing info that is posted on kurogane and even still, neither is 100% up to date with 1.1.5 (kgb changes, limit charge changes, etc.)

Also it is possible that frame advantage info could be added as well?

If not, could ownership of the thread be changed?
Yeah sorry, I forgot about the thread. I updated the OP with Patch 1.1.5, and information from KuroganeHammer. If you see any inaccuracies, let me know.

Disappointed Donger

Smash Rookie
Does anyone else feel Cloud is too fast? For the range and power a lot of his attacks provide he seems way too quick. Especially when he's in LB mode, then he's basically Captain Falcon with better range.

Top Bottom