• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Closed Permanently

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vts

Smash Champion
omg that head phone sig is down right sexy

...i think i came a little bit after looking at it.

i need to find a good render for you :)

give me a few days and i'll give u a request :)

GTR!

Smash Journeyman
Hey man, I was just wondering if you have started on my Sig yet because if you have then awesome, but if now i was just wondering if i could chance some things up about mine.

I just didnt wanna be a jerk and make you start over if youve already started it, either way its gonna look awesome like the rest of your sigs so im good either way.

edit: Sorry, i guess thats what i get for not looking at the link. I'm sorry. best wishes

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
...Just curious, did you read the huge link that Dinkoman posted? If not, I'll sum it up for anyone else coming in here without understanding that he can't take requests right now because he got shot and is recovering still. He will be back in a little while. :)

I would suggest that a mod closes this shop, or at least edits the title to closed so no more requests come in.

Vts

Smash Champion
Glad to see you are getting better though.

take some pictures of the wounds so i can see them.

i'm kind of weird like that though.

watched a brain surgery before now that was awesome, minus the 2 hours it took before the person was calmed down enough and drugged up.

still tempted to become a surgeon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom