• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Close this thread

Kirby Redux

Smash Journeyman
Please make me an Ice Man sig (the one from Xmen :D) I dont care really what it looks like or have any specifications, except that he is in his ice suit, but just make it look cool, thanks!

Rdebo

Smash Cadet
the Donkey kong one is awesome snucas..
as soon as my slightly tarded brain can figure it out i'll smack it on...
thanks =]

Rdebo

Smash Cadet
I'm not sure if it's working yet or not...it popped up in the preview though and looked good.

Zolga Owns

Smash Lord
Snucas you probably went to school already but Ive decided that for now ill just keep my AIB shop and I really feel bad about leaving the allstars...

So sorry for the demerging thing but meh...... you can have ur ownage all my own title again...

smaci92

Smash Lord
Snucas you probably went to school already but Ive decided that for now ill just keep my AIB shop and I really feel bad about leaving the allstars...

So sorry for the demerging thing but meh...... you can have ur ownage all my own title again...
wow, that was like 2 shop moves in 1 week! does that mean you won't come to smashboards or chat anymore??? :(

Zolga Owns

Smash Lord
no of course i will smashboards is my favorite forum XD

i just wont have a shop here

there are more shops here than AIB so thats why i have a shop there and not here

Im on chat right now

Rdebo

Smash Cadet
just felt like showing a post that actually had my siggy that you made snucas...lol
good luck on running your own shop...again..seeing as zolga is gone

Ballistaboy

Smash Journeyman
Could you make me a sig with two characters in it?

Here is the picture of lucario i want http://www.serebii.net/ssbb/characters/lucario.png

or this picture works too http://www.brawlcentral.com/images/hidden/lucario.jpg

If you could really make the aura shine on his hand, make it stand out, is what im looking for.

Also I looked really hard for a picture with Diddy kong in his purple hat and shirt outfit but i couldn't find one.

If you could find one that would be amazing, if not could you maybe try to change the color to purple.

Mainly a purple sig, kinda flashy, around 300 x 150 is a good size i figure.

Then for text put Ballistaboy, pick a good color that doesnt hide but kinda stands out, just mess around with it, most likely will turn out great.

And you can link it to your shop by clicking on it or w/e if u want

Top Bottom