• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

close it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mugquomp

Smash Ace
I love how you automatically assume everyone disagreeing with you are kids. After a quick survey of public profiles, most people in this thread are 18-21 years old. You yourself claim to be 21, so calling an 18 or 19 or 20 year old a kid is hardly helping your credibility. But maturity consists of more than just biological age. Proper grammar usage, spelling, and capitalization go a long way to showing maturity. The fact that you are calling people like myself kids (I happen to be 20, and in my third year of college) is rather degrading. If anything I would have assumed you were younger than you purport to be due to your excessive use of lol and censored words.

This whole topic has gotten ridiculous, but is probably also the most entertaining thing going on in the Pool Room right now.

DarkRenji

Smash Journeyman

---
Seriously, you say people who are on the University don't have enough brainpower to understand YOU? Well, yeah, maybe because they're not used to reading such ******** posts. >_>

Oh and yeah, I'm a kid, I'm 16, come hate me. >_<

Crystallion

Smash Ace
I'm older than TC, I'm 19. Even if he said 21, I'm still older than him. How's that, you ask? Well, you can figure it out yourselves, it's not that it's not obvious...you guessed right: inside, TC's still a kid.

Although I like the kitten idea, so I might as well contribute to the cute:

Junpappy

Smash Lord
What did you expect when you went to an online forum and made a thread asking if others categorize themselves as being part of a social subculture thats looked down upon?

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
well you admit that you didn't read everything I guess you missed all this going back and forth. This is so lame. I am just going to stay out of this topic and know that you can't understand what i am talking about or have the brain power to understand. Keep talking **** kid. Keep trying to get a rise out of me...and yea I am saying you and everyone else who came in this topic and started with me for no ****ing reason are the bad guys. Get over yourselves. I hate kids.

Chad, the natives are very sensitive. I know you came here to find other people who also believed in maintaining a drug free lifestyle, which is neat, but you got to be more careful about keeping your personal views from coming off as a slap in the face to people who aren't straight edge. I think you and I would agree that there could have been a better way to describe people who rationalize their habits. "Too weak to make the promise" isn't what were looking for. I think "lack the will power to make the promise" is a better description. There are people out there who are tough as nails and manage to persevere inspite of being faced with challenging situations and even though they may have the occasional drink, I wouldn't consider them weak. I would say that they lacked the will power to resist consuming alcohol. Its a fair assesment to make. Consuming alcohol or using any drug is a choice. If you're using it, means you didn't have the will power to avoid using it.

Bottom line: Choose your words carefully because these boards are very flammable. :rolleyes:

Junpappy

Smash Lord
Why does drinking show weakness? Not everyone bases their lives around religion >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom