• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Cleveland, Oh - 12/08/07 ESCAPE Tournament

Phasion11

Smash Journeyman
hey guys, glad to hear that the tournies are still being supported. Grats once again vidjo and hopefully the scene in cleveland stays busy! Maybe one day i'll be able to come to another one of these great events and get beat upon like normal.

P.S. Cryb would have won if he would have shown up.

Cryb

Smash Apprentice
hey guys, glad to hear that the tournies are still being supported. Grats once again vidjo and hopefully the scene in cleveland stays busy! Maybe one day i'll be able to come to another one of these great events and get beat upon like normal.

P.S. Cryb would have won if he would have shown up.
Lol, I'm pretty sure Jesse would have ***** me as usual. :p

Phasion11

Smash Journeyman
eh maybe, but you would have tried your hardest. lol. I'll give you a ring when I get into columbus, but you might be in cleveland for break. I fly in the 21st so we'll have to see how it goes.

BlindEyE

Smash Apprentice
Hey Phasion11, I heard I missed a visit from ya during Thanksgiving. I hope to catch ya next time your up this way and your always welcome to come up for a Tournament or just a visit. =)

Top Bottom