• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Cleveland, Oh - 10/27/07 ESCAPE Smash Tournament!

frozen chaos

Smash Apprentice
sigh this is smash.. personall conflict doesnt resolve itself in this manner... and btw im not the one that told ryan to go out front... steven did

BlindEyE

Smash Apprentice
Hehe it doesn't matter cause if Vidjo shows up he will win like he always does. None of you have stopped him from winning a ESCAPE tourney yet that he has been to, I mean hell he even wins the doubles.

I think he has walked away with around at least $500 so far. =P

4% APR

Smash Champion
I hope you guys had fun. Sorry i couldn't make it. I never have rides. (johns)

Dobs

Smash Journeyman
so uhh, who won and stuff?
Well, about 8 people showed up so we gave up on a doubles tournament, but only 5 of us wanted to do singles, so 100% of the pot went towards the prizes.

1. Impp
2. Sci-fi Guy
3. Dobs

It was kinda disappointing, but I guess it happens once in awhile. Hopefully there will be a better turnout next time.

BlindEyE

Smash Apprentice
Yes I was alittle disappointed with the turn out but I apperiated the folks who did come. I hope my next tourney in Dec will go better.

-9Volt+

Smash Journeyman
Hey, theres a big tourney at SRU, PA. Its pretty close to you guys, so you should all come. ^_^ Link in my sig.

Feiy

Smash Apprentice
Well, about 8 people showed up so we gave up on a doubles tournament, but only 5 of us wanted to do singles, so 100% of the pot went towards the prizes.

1. Impp
2. Sci-fi Guy
3. Dobs

It was kinda disappointing, but I guess it happens once in awhile. Hopefully there will be a better turnout next time.
well huzzah for Impp.

Since the next one is in december, I should be home for that one : D

Top Bottom