• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Cleveland, Oh - 10/27/07 ESCAPE Smash Tournament!

BlindEyE

Smash Apprentice
We here @ ESCAPE are said to see Phasion move out of the area, and unable to host our next Tournament but we will keep going with what he helped us start.

Date: Saturday, October 27, 2007 Updat4ed

Host: ESCAPE Gaming Center

Times:
Practice times 1pm - 2pm
Doubles Tournament starts at 2pm
Singles Tournament starts after Doubles

Rules:
Click here to view Rules used.

Cost:
Singles: $15 Per-person.
Doubles: $30 Per-Team.

Payouts:
Singles: 1st-40%/2nd-20%/3rd-10%.
Doubles: 1st-40%/2nd-20%/3rd-10%.

iGames Registration Links:
Click here for Singles Registration
Click here for Doubles Registration

Not sure how to register on iGames? No worries, call, or e-mail us with the format below and we will sign you up.

Singles

Name:
Nickname:
E-Mail:

Doubles

Team Name:
Name:
Nickname:
E-Mail:

The above info is needed for us to sign you up for the tournament.

BlindEyE

Smash Apprentice
Don't think cause Hoyt is no longer hosting the Tournaments will be any less fun or great. We will be continuing with what he helped start and be just as good and get better with every tournament as we have been since we started back in January.

On a side note, I am actively in talks with GameStop to Start Sponsoring our SSBM tournaments. We did a Halo 3 Tournament with them last night that went pretty well so we hope to bring in bigger and better prizes in the tournaments to come. Just stay tuned.

BlindEyE

Smash Apprentice
It's a work in progress. That is why for now I am going to hold onto the Brackets from the last Tournament and any tournaments from this day forward to collect the data I need to create a good ranking system that works. There will be prizes attached to the Ranking sytem which will based on a timed period, which will be decided once we have a system that the majority likes.

FlipX

Smash Ace
Hopefully i can be able to make it.
I was wondring too, do u guys have a schedule for ur halo tournaments at all?

Sliq

Smash Master
I may or not come up to this, depending on how things play out.

BlindEyE

Smash Apprentice
Hopefully i can be able to make it.
I was wondring too, do u guys have a schedule for ur halo tournaments at all?

Our Next Halo 2 Tournament is gonna be on October 21st, and the Halo 3 one will be in November when some clear rules are made for the game. It really sucks trying to use Halo 2 rules in Halo 3. =P

Just keep an eye out on our website, for anything beyond that.

4% APR

Smash Champion
I'll take a couple mms with whoever wants to, also me and x will take teams mms to

frozen chaos

Smash Apprentice
i would come but i have marines battery test that day.. ill make it to the next because i have my license

Sliq

Smash Master
so your not coming sliq?
Probably not, seeing as how I did some research and found out the MWC Event is on the same date as this. I'll be winning that tournament instead of this one. You all are welcome.

Juke

Smash Journeyman
Probably not, seeing as how I did some research and found out the MWC Event is on the same date as this. I'll be winning that tournament instead of this one. You all are welcome.
Pshh...the ultimate kick laughs at these series of sentences.

BlindEyE

Smash Apprentice
Didn't realize there was a huge tourney the same day. if most people will be attending that I will change my tournament day.

XtacyfalcoX

Smash Journeyman
god i would like to go to both but i just started a new job =_= so i cant request off anytime soon just gotta hope i get the day off

Feiy

Smash Apprentice
I'm pretty sure I have a party to go to that weekend, so I won't be able to go sadly.

I wanted to play with you guys again.

Renth

Smash Hero
If you want to own some noobs, you should MM Renth for $20. You know, he's this cocky lil' obscure PA noob running around MMing people but he really just sucks. You should challenge him. You're too good.
for all of you who couldn't tell he was joking.

4% i'll MM you.

Big_R

Smash Champion
i wanna own some noobs also. buttt if anything im goin to viperboys thing. sry i need that!

Top Bottom