• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Clear Allstar with all Characters challenge

Tiblorian

Smash Rookie
I completed "Get all Final Smash Trophies" challenge, but did not complete the "Clear All star with all Characters" challenge, so I went and completed all star with each pokemon again, thinking that even though they don't have different final smash trophies, you needed to complete all star with them to complete the challenge. I did obtain several of my final smash trophies by playing two player all star, and I'm wondering if you get both final smash trophies for doing two player, but to complete the challenge you have to play one player with each charter. I have 543 trophies, so this is the last trophy I have to acquire, is there something I'm missing, or do I have to redo them all as one player.

Tiblorian

Smash Rookie
Thats what I figured :(. Thanks for the help, geuss I have another hour and a half of allstar :|

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
No you don't. You get both trophies but the "completion" apparently doesn't count.
Wow, that's weird...

Anyways, this is an interesting find, but I suppose it's sort of moot for me, since I usually don't have anyone to play it with and you can't do it online.

But thanks for bringing this to my attention so I don't end up doing it if I do get a chance.

Psychoace

Smash Champion
I've also gotten this error recently but the thing is i've completed it with everyone on all-star and still not received the trophy. Do I perhaps, have to not use continues?

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
If I remember right, you need to do All-Star mode up to 37 times. Twice with Zelda (as Sheik) and Samus (as Zero Suit Samus). You only have to use Pokemon Trainer once since his Final Smash involves all three of his Pokemon.

Nato.

Smash Cadet
You can try to erase "1 Player Score Data" and redo All star with all Characters.

Newuser12345215

Smash Journeyman
Wow, that's weird...

Anyways, this is an interesting find, but I suppose it's sort of moot for me, since I usually don't have anyone to play it with and you can't do it online.

But thanks for bringing this to my attention so I don't end up doing it if I do get a chance.
Well, you can just play with two controllers, but ignore the second character/controller(though, occasionally move the character into a safe place and try to defend the second character so he/she doesn't die).

While it's true that if one of your character dies, it's a gameover, you can still continue as much as you want and it'll be still faster than doing it one character at a time.

Though, it's pointless I guess since you need to play each character individually in 1 player mode to unlock the "Beat All-stars with every character" challenge.

Angewomon

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, when you are selecting Samus you must press the shield button and hold it before the first match starts.

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
See, I tried that and it didn't work. I have a feeling that only applies to actual brawl mode.
Mmm...are you sure you did it right? I know I've gotten it to work myself. Did you hold the button when you hit start? You have to hold it at the very beginning, you can't do it between matches.

Top Bottom