• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Cleaning Stuff Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duke

it's just duke. nothing to get worried about.
Its not that hard to argue against theist. There is no proof for God, if there was then no one would need faith. He is on the side that is the easiest to argue on.

Duke

blazedaces said:
You mean the one with the most evidence supporting it, the most logical, the most sound and the most reasonably true?
No, I ment what I said. No need to correct me.

Duke

blazedaces said:
Yes, I "ment" what I said as well. There's no real need to correct you besides the sheer entertainment it bring me.
Ah, I see. Then please go spoon a squirrel.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
Stop being *******es and take this argument to an actual thread.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Snex is a good debator because he only debates on what he knows. Most people try to debate on everything, and act like they know as much as Snex does even when they dont. I havn't seen Snex post on my homosexual topics, but Mediocre said he did once and didn't do too good. If he just posted in every topic, even when he didn't know too much about it, then he wouldn't be nearly as good as he is now.

There, an actual responce.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
I updated the steps to gain admissions into the Hall.

Hopefully, this will curb my recent PMs of the same nature. I really get tired of seeing "HEY I WANT DH ACCESS!" and that's it.

Also, if you send the PM, apply in the User CP or vice versa, it will slow down the flow of the admissions process.

This is more of an update for people who are not members, but if any current Debaters want to add something, go ahead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom