• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Classics never go out of style!

Disturbed87

Smash Rookie
Classic Mode looks more interesting and fun then it was in melee. I can't wait to try it. I hope you don't buy characters with the coins, that would suck. Maybe buy items and alt. costumes or something like that.

Jason777123

Smash Cadet
this is great they went back to the old ssb classic mode where it is not random!
anyway i love the new pictures on the bottom and how they change with the alt color.
The heads were kinda blurry and the colors were messed up on the alts!

Eturnus_Frost

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
SW-1990-3003-7432
Hence my list for first mode to try on Brawl.

Like always, Classic is a traditional start for the Smash series for me.

Sprint

Smash Cadet
Will it be co-op?

Also, I think tomorrow's update will be alt. costumes because of Halloween.

Vortok

Smash Journeyman
Like always, Classic is a traditional start for the Smash series for me.
**** straight. I think I'll do normal, with Random as my character (not having to decide ftw!). Whoa... there's a farfetched idea. What if, when you use random, it changes each stage? I highly doubt it... but this game kicks so much *** you never know.

but is there any team match?
I hope you don't buy characters with the coins, that would suck. Maybe buy items and alt. costumes or something like that.
Read the update please? Team matches and coins not being used to shop were mentioned. Lack of reading comprehension ftl.

Conker1

Smash Ace
My guess on how it works:

It will randomly throw in at least one Giant match, one metal match, one Team(2v2) match, and one "Yoshi Team" match.
What about series with only one character? They could easily team up with a character from another series with only one character.

Here's an example run through

Stage 1(Zelda Stage): Mario Vs. Ganondorf on Eldin Bridge
Stage 2(Metroid Stage): Mario Vs. Ridley on Norfair
Stage 3(Pokemon Stage): Mario and Mewtwo Vs. Pikachu and Pokemon Trainer on Pokemon Stadium 2
Stage 4(Mario,Yoshi,Wario Stage) : Mario Vs. Bowser on Mario Circuit
Stage 5(Kirby Stage): Mario and Kirby and Dedede Vs. Giant Meta Knight
Stage 6(Others Stage): Mario Vs. Lucas Team on New Pork City
Stage 7(Star Fox Stage): Mario Vs. Falco on Lylat Cruise
Stage 8(Others 2 Stage): Mario Vs. Metal DK on Rumble Falls
Stage 9(3rd Party Stage): Mario Vs. Sonic on Green Hill Zone
Stage 10:Mario Vs. Master Hand

Tobi-

Smash Ace
Wow another great updated, even though I kinda knew this mode would be in.

Usually after a character or Amazing update(stage builder), it is followed by crappy updates like items or misc stuff, but we got another mode, so fantastic work.

XDead Sexy

Smash Apprentice
This is obvious yeah, but i really wanna find out the use of coins i wanna see the improved master hand as well all though it probably wont be to drastically different. I also thought of like what would happen if you beat him know, just unlock Jiggs or something else instead and what i also think would be cool and might of been brought up before. If you beat hand it would be cool if he became an assist trophy and do like a random master hand attack i think that would be really awesome.

burrito

Smash Lord
The thing that bothers me about the stock is why wouldn't they have the little heads? They already have little heads created for each character:

Eturnus_Frost

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
SW-1990-3003-7432
The thing that bothers me about the stock is why wouldn't they have the little heads? They already have little heads created for each character:
Why does it matter, really? I like the dots better.

AniMaL 214

Smash Journeyman
idk how big tomaroows update is gonna b its not like its haloween in japan ny other country right? so idk if hed make a big deal just 4 us wil c thoo

burrito

Smash Lord
Why does it matter, really? I like the dots better.
As I said, there was no real reason for them to not use the heads. It just bothers me because I don't get why they would just use the dots instead. I get OCD over it, if you will. Whether the dots are better or worse is irrelevant, they're both pretty much the same to me.

RandomGuy42

Smash Journeyman
Didn't read through all of it, but I'm fairly certain that he coins aren't the trophy transformers. They looked like an item the way they randomly spawned in SE.

Eturnus_Frost

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
SW-1990-3003-7432
As I said, there was no real reason for them to not use the heads. It just bothers me because I don't get why they would just use the dots instead. I get OCD over it, if you will. Whether the dots are better or worse is irrelevant, they're both pretty much the same to me.
I have small cases of OCD as well.
:p I feel ya.

Crooked Crow

drank from lakes of sorrow
I hope they let you use the C-Stick for it this time..

wait no c-stick is 2 noob lol

Nj Hudz

Smash Apprentice
no, in the classic update sakurai said that you cant use them to shop.

Top Bottom