• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Classic Mode Minigames

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
Wait, WHAT? In all my years of owning SSBM, I never knew that was possible.
Lol neither did I. I think I might have done it on accident once or twice, but I never knew it was an actual thing that you could do until literally a few days ago.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
King of Fighters Mode - Only since I can't think of a better name.

Pick a team of characters to fight against one another. When a character dies, the next in line in that character's team takes his or her place.

RomanceDawn

Smash Lord
NNID
Romancedawn
3DS FC
0044-2811-9045

Pick a team of characters to fight against one another. When a character dies, the next in line in that character's team takes his or her place.
Why don't we have this already?

Mr.Jackpot

Smash Lord

I'd prefer something a lot more dynamic like TTT2 or MvC2, but yeah that's the idea.

There should a mode where you have meter and can only kill with Final Smashes just to troll Sony. A super meter option in general would be pretty cool, but they better use another button/button combination this time so it doesn't get in the way of neutral B's.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
I'd prefer something a lot more dynamic like TTT2 or MvC2, but yeah that's the idea.
The only problem I have with that is how do you switch out? Otherwise, that'd be a fun thing. Imagine Smash with assists.

Oh wait...

Mr.Jackpot

Smash Lord
The only problem I have with that is how do you switch out? Otherwise, that'd be a fun thing. Imagine Smash with assists.

Oh wait...
Easy, just give everyone exit animations similar to their entrance animations (e.g. Fox/Falco's Arwing, PSI Teleport, Pokeball) and make them vulnerable in the beginning and/or end like Shielda's switching.

Smash doubles with tag team assists sounds orgasmic, teamception anyone?

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
I'd like it if they kept the targets the same but brought back character specific board the platforms. (or vice versa)
You know, what I'm about to talk about is kinda off topic, but I recently realized why Sakurai dropped the individual Target Test. I think that it was dropped because of the introduction of co-op in single player. Of course, the easy work around is to have seperate BtT for single player and co-op, so who knows.

Call it group battle maybe? I don't know what to call it, but it's been something I've wanted to see in Smash for a little while now.

Top Bottom