• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 3DS Classic mode 9.0 is stupid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
No, I meant Europe has the same restrictions as North America, not the other way round.
My bad there.

I guess I'm going to have to stack up on the equipment before I even try to do that challenge. Defensive healing equipment will probably be a big must if it means saving my skin, though I am concerned about if Master Core's dark clone form mimics your customizations or not.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
It is indeed quite odd, I thought the point of the Golden Hammers was to open up any challenges you struggle to complete and all, so why restrict a few of them?

I don't know if this is a first or if this was also a thing for Brawl and Kid Icarus Uprising....
Brawl did have restricted challenges, but it didn't tell you until you used the hammer and it broke.

Niko Mar

Smash Lord
Classic 9.0 honestly isn't that hard, but I understand that sometimes the CPU can land some "stupid" kills.

Especially in 2v2 1v2 battles :awesome:.

No really, your "partner" has the IQ of a toaster in those

Fathom778

Smash Journeyman
NNID
PEPSICANEX2
Master Core is
A. Not NEARLY as hard as Tabuu
B. Not NEARLY as rewarding as Tabuu
And C. Not NEARLY as kick-ass as Tabuu.
I just say Screw Master core.

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime
I did! Freaking finally! God bless King Dedede and his Gordos.

D

Deleted member

Because Americans aren't ******* that need a Golden Hammer to complete the challenge; we fight it like real men! :troll:

D

Deleted member 269706

To the OP, I would advise taking some time away from classic mode, and just practice with one character. Figure out all of their moves, and get an extremely good feel for that character. If you're just using equipment on random characters because it sounds good (like max speed/high defence Little Mac for example) but you barely know the character, it all just cancels out. Find a character you're already good with and enjoy using, apply the custom moves that you find most useful, put on some equipment that suits you, and practice in Smash Run and regular battles. When you start to notice improvement, go back to classic mode, and claim your prize.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom