• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Clash Of The Titans

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian
For those unaware, Clash Of The Titans follows the myth of Perseus, a demi god and the son of Zeus, who is thrown into a world where mankind is at odds with the gods. Cue our protagonist trekking the globe and the underworld to save the princess who has to be sacrificied to appease Hades and his pet monstrosity, the Kraken.

I watched it, thought it was your typical blockbuster revamp of a well known classic. I enjoyed it, better than my last visits to the cinema, but it was nothing mind blowing. Main actor, of Avatar fame, was very mundane in the main role. All in all I think everyone's partial to a dose of Greek mythology.

Thoughts?

Mota

"The snake, knowing itself, strikes swiftly"
I saw it recently, wasn't as good as the trailer made it out to be.

Loved the shaman wood guys and the witches.

The final battle with the Kracken(sp?) was a let down as were the others. The ageless woman (forgot her name) who stalks them, felt out of place in her clean white dress alongside the grumy soldiers, and her popping in and out with her comments messed with the flow of the movie imo, the ending where she comes back too life for Perseus is :urg:
Yea I didn't like it very much. The greek mythology was cool.

SirroMinus1

SiNiStEr MiNiStEr
NNID
Ajarudaru
I saw it recently, wasn't as good as the trailer made it out to be.

Loved the shaman wood guys and the witches.

The final battle with the Kracken(sp?) was a let down as were the others. The ageless woman (forgot her name) who stalks them, felt out of place in her clean white dress and popping in and out with her comments messed with the flow of the movie imo, the ending where she comes back too life for Perseus is :urg:
Yea I didn't like it very much. The greek mythology was cool.

i agree with this guy

if anyone in here wants to see a movie. go see how to train a dragon. that was an enjoyable movie:laugh:

Top Bottom