• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Clan Names

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
I was just wondering what is the name of some of the clans that you people are in. Me and the boys @ my college call ourselves 7 deadly sins... i dont know how we got the name, but that is what people know us as. No we dont use the names of the 7 deadly sins, we have our own names that describe's how we play. i'll list them below

(my bad if there is another post about clans, i didn't see them anywhere else)

1. matt- pure power (ganondorf)
2. tony- road runner (fox)
3. david- areial assault (falco) <-- me
4. mario- knock-out knee (capt. falcon)
5. wes- fist of fury (mario)
6. julz- electrified (pikachu)
7. quinn- death by turnip (peach)

Gerbil

Smash Champion
Actually, with Smash we usually call them Crews. Clans are more for things like Halo and Counter Strike. Anyways, my own Crew:

CDE (Columbus Does Exist):

Gerbil - Fox
X2X - Samus
Reflex - Bowser
Seph - Marth
Will - Torg
Ninja - Pikachu
Tsunami - Falco
Ares - Shiek
Prac - Peach
DP - Mario

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
i want to play these guys sometime before pound like this weekend
well i wish we could play you, but we were planning on making a trip to fayetteville this weekend, but my friends couldn't get work. so we have to plan for another trip. we are scattered from the piedmont area (me and matt) to the coast area (quinn,julz, mario, wes,tony) so since the majority of them live in fayetteville, we are gonna take a trip down there or whatever... but we should be getting together @ my house next month to go to emerald point... but they are probably gonna come on a thursday or friday... so you could either come here (although i dont know you, but always down for a game of smash) or we could meet you somewhere... just as long as it's not over a 2 hour drive....

And to eastheaven. of course the people at our college knows us. some people from NC - state b/c we've played a crew from their school. we've played people @ UNC-Chapel Hill only like 3 of them (there was 5 people, but only 3 were good)<-- freshman year of college-->. we've played a few people from Fayetteville State, NC Central, NC A&T <--junior year (last year)--> and a few of my high school & church buddies @ UNC-Wilmington <--sophmore year-->. we were gonna take a 6 hour drive to App. State, but i forgot what happend, so we cancelled our plans... it seems that our best competition would be UNC-Charlotte from what I hear. we were suposed to play a MM last semester, but we never set a date. (we normally play against NC-state and NC-central and Fayetteville State in halo 2)

El Cancel

Smash Journeyman
yeah, listen to gerbil clans are for beasts.

...nah, i'm kiddin' i like counterstrike. i played uncc people, they suck.

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
i dont know about that. i know that Ali and 2 percent go there. and they are pretty good.

Top Bottom