• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Church of Smash presents: Weekly Mass (UOIT/Durham College)

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
Nah its not man. I went last thursday. I'm prolly going tomorrow as well.

Is it still on tomorrow?

NAte if you wanna come just call me or something and we can go together.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
When ma cash flow comes bakk, I'll come out to this. How do you get there via TTC? or can I only get there through GO. Does GK come out? Renato? Mugz? lol it sounds like only Steve + Ken =/ if all of you guys are there, I'd definately come out.

Chaotic Yoshi

Smash Lord
We're the only posters but theres on average at least 8 people at any given time(people leave and come back from class)

Kjdjy

Smash Journeyman
The people that usually come (over the course of the day) are:

Me, Ken, GK, Smash Rob, Pointman, Kyle (isaaaiiii), Adrian, Renato, Andre, Brett, Cornell, Steve (another steve), STK, Dave, and some other people whos names I dont really know.

This is over the course of the day though, not all at once. Still on only one TV, sometimes two.

Also yeah we're doing it this week.

Kjdjy

Smash Journeyman
Well the next couple of weeks are iffy because of midterms but they'll probably still happen anyways because we're dumb

chocolate thunda

Smash Cadet
lol i remember erry1 =P. my samus wont be so **** this time cuz i wont be all tired so our matches should be more excitin. *adds teh fox to facebook*

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
Guys, what time do these badboys start? and what days do you guys do them? I have someone in training whom I'd like to bring with me to play with you guys.

If I do come.

Steve mm $5 my peach vs your ics
Renato mm $5 my peach vs your fox/luugz whatever you like
Ken mm $5 my peach vs your falcon
Matt mm $5 my peach vs your peach/sheik whatever you like
Adrian mm $5 my peach or ganon vs your ganon/jiggs

bo3 stage banning ofcourse, counterpicks and all that jazz

If smash and point robs are gonna be there mms to them too.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
Just incase the Churchies didn't see this.

MTL.

TO is planning on hosting a tournament on the 24th of NOV. Our venue would be a 3 floor house (all to us) and the plus side to it is that if you guys want, the option of sleeping over is available. So yeah would any of you guys come?
It's also for you guys. So yeah, come guys.

Phrozn

Smash Journeyman
hey dudes, im going to be on campus this saturday taking a tour of OUIT. the tour starts at 2 and im leaving after its over, so if anyone wants to meet before 2, please post! i want to play u guys again. and this time, no more of that four bees crap.

Chaotic Yoshi

Smash Lord
you idiots, he said hes coming on saturday for a school tour, not thursday

hrob is going home, is srob available to book a room in rez for sat? since the biweekly is not looking likely. I'm sure we can get a few people to come

Phrozn

Smash Journeyman
you idiots, he said hes coming on saturday for a school tour, not thursday

hrob is going home, is srob available to book a room in rez for sat? since the biweekly is not looking likely. I'm sure we can get a few people to come
yeah dudes, im there Saturday. if we could get something together that'd be sick. tell people i'll be there to make a ****** outa everyone. (and their pets, and such)

Phrozn

Smash Journeyman
like 12 i think. since plans are still up in the air on both ends, and i wont be back on smashboards before sat, ill leave my cell number. if you have any interest to play from 12-2 or around then on saturday anywhere near campus or somewhere, give me a ring at 613 818 9867 before 12pm sat, the earlier the better. if the long distance charges concern you i'll give you a buck or something. or let u win, mmhm :D

Phrozn

Smash Journeyman
Do you guys still smash anymore? Or anyone in Oshawa or Durham/OUIT? I've got a strange hunch they and everyone else at the school play H3 but I have nothing to base that on.

Prez

Smash Apprentice
Do you guys still smash anymore? Or anyone in Oshawa or Durham/OUIT? I've got a strange hunch they and everyone else at the school play H3 but I have nothing to base that on.
Hope so. I'm going to UOIT next year, so it would be great to have a decent smash community available.

LatinoPowerHour

Smash Rookie
In short, yes we do, but theres fewer people there who arent practicing as much as we used to (no johns) but there will be a very active roster showing up everyweek after brawls release i can guarantee that.

homer2020

Smash Cadet
I'm going to be going to Durham this September, I hope there will be plenty of people playing this Brawl when I go there. To think I could have been there last September, but oh well. A friend tells me that there is going to be a melee tournament is this true? if so when is it and can someone who doesn't go the the school currently join?

Phrozn

Smash Journeyman
Great. Looking forward to next year then.
I'm going to be going to Durham this September, I hope there will be plenty of people playing this Brawl when I go there. To think I could have been there last September, but oh well. A friend tells me that there is going to be a melee tournament is this true? if so when is it and can someone who doesn't go the the school currently join?
I am too!! Crew Freshmens = pwnage!

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
Church of Smash used to host fests in the student lounge in one of the buildings. I took a GO Bus up there a while ago to play with them.

On a side note, I saw GK at pmall last week. o_0

Top Bottom