• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ChuDat YAYHUZZ Wii-Refund Final Biweekly!

OPB

Smash Rookie
Singles: $30
Doubles: $30
Venue Fee: $50
Electricity Fee: $200

...:laugh: ok now for serious results

Katsucon Hotel Brawl Tourney

Singles: $5
Venue Fee: $2

Bracket Results:

1. Korn
2. Forte
3. Mulligan
4. CK
5. Oath
5. HMS
7. JDawg
7. EE
9. Rei
9. BSX!
9. OPB
12. Jett
12. LK
14. Troy
14. Ender

First time running a tourney! I actually enjoyed it for the most part, except for the fact that we only had 1 setup to work with :( I learned a lot about the game from the people that were playing like how bad snake/d3 and fox/rob matchups are. Big thanks to Oath for rounding up people to actually have this thing go down. I'll definitely try and host another tourney some day. Of course i'd like it to be a lot larger than 15 people and 1 setup :/

Reioumu

Smash Lord
They split in the end, though Korn knocked Forte out of winner finals, so he was placed as 1st. They refuse to do MK dittos, so it was Daisy vs Dedede.
-Rei

Sushi-Man

Smash Ace
Sorry Korn. I didn't try to make you sound bad. Everyone knows you are an amazing player. I just thought that forte would win a mk ditto. I didn't mean to sound condecending.

Hidden MachineS

Banned via Warnings
Lmao at 12th place. What kind of name is Jett? Sounds like a 70's cartoon hero. Now Jecht, that's a real man's name, he mocks his son and laughs when he cries, and I find that hilarious.

Reioumu

Smash Lord
Got CK first round and lost (both matches high % last stock), then beat LK 2-0 (not lord knight), and then lost to Mulligan 0-2 both games last stock high %. I got seed *****, but w/e, was still fun for the little brawl I played. I also got to break in my new sexy controller :D
-Rei

Top Bottom