• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chrono Trigger Meets Melee (UPDATED!!!!!!!!)

Algasir

Smash Lord
Great update! Spekkio stole my Omnipode! (It's what I call it) Is that trinket the.... never mind.

zelda85

Smash Ace
Liiiiiiiink !!!! My precious Liiiiiink !!!
Please ,dear ,watch out !!!
I don't want you to get hurt even more !!!

Heheee...anyway ,good chapter ! Update soon !

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
That was sweet. I like where it's going. I hope more crossovers appear. Much like in Sonic Adventure 2: Battle. Parts come together to the big finish, which is the ??? Mode.

Crono

BRoomer
BRoomer
Dag yo

Wicked awesome, LWA. I can't wait for the climax of this thing. Blast, who is the shadowy figure? I have a guess, but I dunno...

I've been following this fic, even though it may seem like I haven't been. (Of course I'm following it, I'm Crono for Lao Tzi's sake)

Luigiwinsagain

Smash Ace
Following everyone into X's house, err I mean WISC
Alright its been awhile but heres an update

Crono walked into his locker room to see a wicked note written from one of the smash brothers. He simply took it and ripped it apart.

He got dressed into his traditional CT clothes and readied himself for battle, still not quite knowing what it would be. That changed as Frog burst in and said that Cronos adventure course would be posted.

"Alright Frog, lets go see that course list," said Crono as he and Frog sprinted to the large lobby only to see a group gawked at a long list.

"Well Crono this doesnt exactly look easy," said Frog as the two looked at the list. Crono seemed to take a CT like route and went silent as he read the list. It went as followed

First Stage: Mushroom Kingdom, with fight against Mario and Peach
Second Stage: Kongo Jungle, against Huge DK and Two Tiny Dks, Crono will have a tag partner
Third Stage: Hyrule Depths, Luigi will fight every Zelda Character
Fourth Stage: Brinstar, fight with Samus
Fifth Stage: Green Greens, fight with Kirby team and Kirby
Sixth Stage: Pokemon stadium, Versus Mewtwo and Pikachu, Crono will have a tag partner
Seventh Stage: Fourside, Luigi will fight a metal, invisible, and invincible Ness.
Eigth Match: Icicle Mountain, Survival Run against Ice Climbers
Ninth Match: Undisclosed Location, Luigi will fight 100 Fighting polygon team members, two tag partners if nessescary
Tenth and Final Match: Final Fight against a smasher
Cronos Adventure Route: ONE LIVE STOCK

"You have one stock, are they kidding us, they just changed that didnt they," asked Frog franticly. But Crono didnt respond, as he just started to walk away. He was getting ready, getting ready for the fight of his life. And unbeknownst to him, it probably wasnt going to be against the Super Smash Brothers.

Algasir

Smash Lord
Great! But what does Luigi doing in Crono's adventure? I mean it says
Third Stage: Hyrule Depths, Luigi will fight every Zelda Character
Seventh Stage: Fourside, Luigi will fight a metal, invisible, and invincible Ness.
WTF!?

Destiny Smasher

BRoomer
BRoomer
It's Schala, little brother.:rolleyes: :p
LOL!

Anyway, I'm just replying because my brother has basically told me this whole story, and I ask you how Mario can die in a murder mystery AND on public TV, but he uses a continue so he's perfectly fine. What's up with that?:confused:

And why, Awwny, do you have my scene with the Metal Bros. getting Majora's Mask from Happy in your sig, complete with grammar mistakes? Not it matters....LOL!

Giga Awnny Link

Smash Rookie
I'm getting really REALLY SICK OF THIS.

:mad: :mad: :mad: update this story this weekend LWL and if you don't i'll send you e-amils you don't wanna get. (Nothing sick... just junk mail like kraft stuff.) :mad: :rolleyes: :chuckle: i don't care if you have to do your HOMEWORK!!!!!!!!! just plese update.
p.s. i'll only stop when you update.Get up early on sat or sunday like 6:00 or something.
Kraft MAC and CHese

Luigiwinsagain

Smash Ace
Following everyone into X's house, err I mean WISC
The last update I wrote didnt seem like i wrote it, but who cares, here i go, i may be a little rusty.

Crono walked into the cheering stadium dressed in his garbs from his adventure against magus and the evil lavos. The crowd however was cheering for their hero, the communist, Mario mario and his wife Peach. Mario laid one on her in front of the crowd, but Peach was none to pleased and shoved the horny itailian away.

"Come ona baby" he said with his cheesy stereotypical accent," Give a papio somea suga"! Peach reluctantly agreed and the crowd roared as the greasy slimball kissed the peach from the Mushroom kingdom. Crono was enraged at Marios foolish showboating and was now more enraged than ever, he unsheathed the rainbow sword and was ready to do battle.

"Hey looka, its the Goku rip offa" said Mario to the ovation of the crowd. They sure seem to hate me, thought Crono.

"Alright Mario thats enough," Link yelled over the Intercom, "Its me your guest commentator Link, lets get this fight rolling, and mario try to let him live so i can get my hands on him" The platform the three fighters were standing on suddenly changed into a replica of the top of Peaches castle.

3...2...1... GO!!!!!!

The battle started as Crono charged Mario, slashing him with his sword across his face. Mario rolled backwards and retreated behind Peach.

"Get hima baby" Mario pleaded as he shoved Peach towards Crono. Peach went flying into Crono, but he knew he couldnt attack her so he let her come flying. Crono was a true gentleman.

"THATS IT YOU STUPID SHOVANTIST *******," screamed Peach "YOURE LUCKY TEAM ATTACK ISNT ON OR ID SLAUGHTER YOU. But... I am going to do the next best thing." Peach kissed Crono on the cheek much to the dismay of Mario and jumped off the edge of the stage, leaving Mario to fend off the enraged RPG hero by himself.

"Heya buddy, letsa not do anything wella regreat later," Mario whimpered. Crono was too angry to listen to Marios cries of mercy and called down a luminaire, shocking mario.

Mario knew he was no match and that he was just plain awful, so he did the one thing any villanous heel would do. Run. Mario ran off the edge of the stage trying to avoid the fury of Crono. He saw this opportunity and threw his sword at Mario. The sword caught up with Mario and impaled him in the back, killing him not only in the battle but in real life as well.

The crowd was awed as they saw their hero killed in front of them after a shameless show of cowardess. Link was too stunned to make a smart comment over the loud speaker, and Peach looked somewhat relieved. The stage returned to a normal platform and Crono pulled his sword from marios dead body. He walked slowly into the locker room, cleaning the blood off of his sword with his shirt....

IS MARIO REALLY DEAD? WILL ALL THE FIGHTERS KILL THEMSELVES? WILL MARLE BE ANGRY? WILL I WRITE A DECENT CHAPTER NEXT TIME? WILL I BE RUSHED FOR TIME?

YOULL FIND OUT IN THE NEXT EXITING CHAPTER OF

CHRONO TRIGGER MEETS MELEE

truegrey

Smash Rookie
heh... crono talking.... i wish. stupid silent protagonist.....

(and rofl to NY shouting "No" at sonic)

Dr. Robotnik

Smash Journeyman
Alright here it goes, this is my first fic and it probably wont be that good but hey who knows.

Chapter One "The Encounter"

It has been 7 years since the smash hit Chrono Trigger hit the stores. Since then the games popularity has slowly dropped and has the Chrono Trigger cast down on their luck. Chrono know is reduced to bumming for money on the streets of New York doing sword tricks for strange people. Robo is working for Microsoft as a computing system. Ayla is working for the WWF in Chyna's place. Frog (Glenn) is working for a circus as "Frogman". Lucca is an inventor whos patents are constanty stolen by Bill Gates, while Marle has been reduced to turning to tricks. As for Magus, he is the power behind the magician known only as David Copperfield. Our story picks up with Chrono.

Chrono: Hey man got any money?
(Uses Confuse)
Person: No way not for that lame trick.
Chrono: I suppose you could do better?
Person: As a matter of fact I can.
(does spin attack)
Chrono: Hey I've seen that attack somewhere before, arent you link from that TV show Super Smash Brothers Melee.
(thats right the game became so popular it got its own tv show)
Link: Yeah thats right I am Link and I am the foremost swordsman in the world of video games.
Chrono: You arent that good, we all know that ho fairy of yours does all the work and that b*tch Zelda is the brains of the operation.
Link: You sound pretty cocky for somone who hasnt been in a video game since 1995.
Chrono: That was a good game.
Link: Yeah one compared to my 13.
Chrono: You smash brothers people are all the same you think your so tough.
Link: You wouldnt last yor way through classic mode on very easy if you stepped in the ring against us.
Chrono: Yeah well umm... you wouldnt... ummm... make it through truce canyon! take that
Link: Whats truce canyon, oh yeah thats right no one knows about it.
Chrono: You stop talking dirty about me, because if its a fight your looking for thats what your gonna get.
Link: You talk pretty tough, but dont write a check your *** cant cash
(spits at chrono)
Chrono: Oh yeah well take this
(Chrono attempts to use luminaire but completley but completley misses and destroys Sonics chiledog stand)
Sonic: Come on thats all I had left, doesnt anyone care about Sonic.
Entire city of New York: For the last time NO!
(Link starts laughing and kicks a winded Chrono in the face)
Link (as Chrono slips out of consciousness):
I told you wouldnt last, too bad I cant stay and watch you suffer, but I have a show to do at Madison Square Garden. Anytime you want another fight just come and get it.
(Chrono then falls completley unconscious)

End of Chapter 1
So what did you think let me know Ill update later.

<small>[ April 28, 2002, 05:08 PM: Message edited by: Luigiwinsagain ]</small>
Good, but put some spacing in there, i found it really hard to read some of the lines and had to reread them.

It's Crono how many times do I have to say this?!

Anyways, good story.
he is right. this story has potential, but need some serios editing.

it is good,and it can be spelled either Crono or Chrono, it doesnt matter.
Hey, you none Chrono Trigger Fan. The game is called chrono trigger because Chrono means time. but the red haired dude's name is crono. It just happens to be relevent to the game.

Top Bottom