• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chrono Trigger Meets Melee (UPDATED!!!!!!!!)

1. Spekkio should train him like I said before.
2. His Tag partner should be Magus.
3. I could care less, what would she do?
4. Yeah, everyone loves him.

Hey another idea for drew to consider: Marle as his valet?

Destiny Smasher

BRoomer
BRoomer
This is acculy MS Bowser I can't log in!

O-kay
1: Spekkio
2: Glenn Frog or Magus
3:Yes
4:He// yeah
and i would like to know who that dark matter is i think i know who it is but i'm not sure
and... update. *magus's song is on* never get sick of that tune:D :eek: i'm gonna wacth the shining tonight:demon:
Who's gamecube was it?

Destiny Smasher-Hey, what're ya doin' wearin' a DS costume?!! Get that off! It's MINE!

Haha- my banner is still down there!!:p

Algasir

Smash Lord
Dark Matter is Magus' ultimate magic attack. *listens to Magus' Theme with DS* I like this theme to.:)

Destiny Smasher

BRoomer
BRoomer
UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UPDATE! and people this is acculy Metal Spining Bowser23 That is sneeking on my brothers login name and Listinibng to Frog's theme at the same time. and listining to the pope walk down the red carpet with assitance does anyone know how old he is?well Luigi UPDATE OR I"M GONNA UPDATE FOR YA. MAKING UP MY OWN LITTLE STORY.:mad::chuckle:

Algasir

Smash Lord
I would say that it's not right to use your brother's login name and all that stuff, but since your listining to Frog's Theme its all right. ;)

Update!

Luigiwinsagain

Smash Ace
Following everyone into X's house, err I mean WISC
Well heres an update (ps im also in frogs theme now techno version)

Chapter 11 Trainer the First

Crono sat in a dark room staring at his sword, waiting for his trainers to arrive. He wondered about the journey, the dark matter and who it could be. He couldnt stop thinking of Magus and how he had a strange feeling he was being watched. (Sorry to interupt but god this frog theme really helps me write).

Just then the door opened and Crono saw a youthful face that he never thought he would see again.

"Hey Crono, its been a lon time," said the trainer.

"I agree its been way to long," said Crono. "Its good to see you...... Mac." Cronos first trainer was none other than world championship boxer little mac from the nes sensation Punch Out.

"Mac I havent seen you since that benifit for Super Punch Out how are you and may I ask, why are you here." asked Crono.

"Well Crono, I heya ya gonna be in dis Smash Brothers Tournement and I am heya to help, ya see I know yous can fight wit a sword and I know yous can fight wit ya magic but I also know ya have no ideas on how to fight wit ya hands. Ya see Crono ya need some attacks wit ya fists, your a real strong kid so we need ta teach ya some attacks wit ya hands, kay.

Crono nodded and the two walked out of the room to a gym with all sorts of punching equipment. When they arrived Crono threw his sword down and the two began to spar with each other. Crono threw some real nices punches but Mac was too fast for him and he knocked Crono around quite a few times but Crono kept getting back up.

"Jeez If Im even a quarter as good as him but the end of this thing my pugilistic skills will be just fine," mumbled Crono as he threw a punch at Mac, who quickly leaned to the side and hit Crono with an uppercut.

"Ah dats good fa now, lets go grab some grub," said Mac as the two walked over to a table and Crono sat down. Mac put some glasses down and filled them with eggs.

"Mac what the **** is this stuff," asked Crono.

"Crono dees are eggs, dey got alot of protein in em, so eat up and get strong capisce," asked Mac.

Crono agreed and the two started to drink the eggs. After their "meal" they started to work again. The two worked all day and by the end of the day Crono was indeed about a quarter as good as Mac as Mac taught Crono everything he knew about punching, dodging, and of course about having heart.

But as Crono was confidently walking out of the gym with Mac, a dark creature stared at Crono from the ceilings rafters as it began to laugh evily as it dropped down from the ceiling.

"This will be easy," said the dark matter. It shot a dark energy at a punching bag as the bag burst into a thousand flaming peices.

"This will be all two easily," laughed the evil creature as it disappeared into the darkness.

Algasir

Smash Lord
Great update! We have another Frog Theme lover, thats great! *plays Frog's Theme again* H3|| yeah! Check your PMs as well.

Crono

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'm getting scared! Somebody hold me...

A nice update, LWA. Can't wait till chapter 12!

Luigiwinsagain

Smash Ace
Heres another chapter folks

Chapter 12 The Second Trainer

Crono pulled himself out of bed, extremely sore from his sparring lesson the day before against the now not so Little Mac. Every muscle on his body was sore as he got dressed and went to eat breakfest. Marle, Frog, and Lucca were all eating breakfast.

"Hello Crono, its good to see you. It looks as if youve survived Little Mac," said Frog as he brandished his sword and stabbed through a stack of pancakes.

"Ewwww Frog manners," said Marle.

"I think its kind of sexy," said Lucca. Frog stopped doing it immediatley and picked up his fork instead. Crono sat down to eat as well. He grabbed as much food as he could and piled it onto his plate. He took one bite of his food and was immediatly stopped by Frog.

"Well Crono thats enough, youve got two days to train and we dont want you getting fat," said Frog.

"AHHHHH but Im hungry," said Crono as he was pulled kicking and screaming away from his food. Crono lowered his resistance and walked with Frog to the room the epoch was in.

"WERE ARE WE GOING FROG," yelled Crono as the epoch was firing up.

"YOUR GOING TO TRAIN WITH THE GREATEST SWORDSMEN EVER," yelled Frog back. The Epoch shot foreward and the two fighters held on for the ride.

The epoch emerged in a grass field and they saw a man fighting a large monster. He was extremely quick with a sword and slayed the beast in one fell swoop.

"And Im going to see my brother," whispered Frog. Just then the amazing swordsmen turned around and saw Frog. The two ran towards each other and hugged, as they were both crying. Crono then knew who it was the Frog went to see. It was none other than his brother, Cyrus.

"Hello Crono, its nice to finally meet you, but I know you two cant stay forever so lets get training," said Cyrus. Crono shot a look at Frog, and frog figured it was time for some explaining.

"You see Crono, I figured out that there is a glitch in the programming of the epoch that you can find a loop in time that didnt actually happen, but its hard to do and cant be done very often if at all, I doubted this would work," said Frog.

"But lets get to work, swordfighting is very important," said Cyrus, and with that note, the group started to work. They worked through the day, and at the end of the day, the two brothers embraced for one final time as the two CT warriors hopped into the epoch.

But they didnt know that something was watching them, something dark and ominous,

something deadly

Algasir

Smash Lord
Are you sure you don't ave that mixed up? Shouldn't it be from Luigi's point of view in the other fic and in Crono's point of view in this one?

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Whoo-hoo!

Put a link up to your other one so I can read 'em back and forth. And for others too.

I just read all of "Luigi's Murder Mystery". That was too funny. But man, was that good.

Anyway, The Duck is now a hero(cool), Crono's not(wierd), and well...just too confusing. I hope Link returns in the other one.

Hey, wait...isn't Link dead now? *now is confused*

Luigiwinsagain

Smash Ace
For the record these stories are crossovers in a breif stint. So Link being dead and such dont matter in this story, and dont worry, Cronos still a hero **** explain it all here.

Chapter 22 Cronos Presence

Luigi burst out of the cab as he looked at the adress written down. His head still ached from the intense warp pipe trip over here, traveling to an alternate Nintendo universe wasnt an easy trip, and even THINKING about alternate universes made his head spin as it is, plus that stupid hedgehog cab driver almost got in an accident.

But after all that he finally made it to Cronos training center. And he was about to get answers.

Luigi burst through the door of the place to see a girl with friggin purple hair with her nose in a book. Suddenly she looked up at him.

"Hello sir, what can I do for you," she asked him.

"Shut up *****, wheres that brother murdering time travler," said Luigi. His comments apparantly scared the girl as she ran off, but he figured shed lead him to Crono so he followed her to a back room.

He saw her again and she just finished saying something, but he didnt want to hear more as he shoved her aside and started to interigate the little punk.

"Crono, dammit, youd better spill why you had Mario killed, and youd better do it NOW!" yelled Luigi as he rolled up his sleeves.

Luigi was pissed right now and Crono better have answers. It seemed as if he was trying to think about something.

"Well Luigi, I cant honostly say that I wanted Mario dead, but there was someone who told me to tell someone to kill him," said Crono.

"What the ****, how long is this line of people, and who told you to give the order," asked Luigi.

"Well Luigi the line is pretty dam long, and the top of the list is a surprise indeed, but all I can say is that the next person you need to talk to is a little ***** with a huge head," said Crono.

Luigi knew exactly who Crono was talking about. Hes always hated that little punk, and his little friends too.

End Chapter 22

KirbyMan3000

Smash Lord
HAH!!!! IT'S NESS!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!! LOL, that was funny, hedgehog driver, freaked out girl, that was a good update! Update soon!

zelda85

Smash Ace
HAHAHAHAHAAAAA !!! This is just....soooooo funny !
You did a job Muhaman ehrrrr-Luigi !!!!
Update soon !!!

-I like better Luigis Murder Mistery ,though-

Luigiwinsagain

Smash Ace
Chapter 13 Master of War

Frog awoke the day after the Luigi scare and looked over to Cronos bed to see if he were sleeping soundly. Much to Frogs surprise Cronos bed was abondoned and his dresser was torn open. He hoped that Crono was alright........

MEANWHILE

"Come on Crono I know you can do better than that, your just rusty," said Spekkio as he unleashed a furious Water 2 and sent Crono flying to the back of the room.

"You must reach deep down inside you to harness your magical energy Crono, remember only a select breed can use the ability of magic," yelled Spekkio to Crono as Crono tried to hit a Lightning attack.

"Your right Spekkio, let me try one out," replied Crono as he reached deep within himself to unleash a furious attack that scorched Spekkio and lit his fur on fire. Spekkio had no choice but to use a water attack on himself as Crono readied to finish Spekkio's lesson off with a luminare.

"HERE IT COMES SPEKKIO, TAKE COVER BABY," yelled Crono as he attempted to use Luminare, but when he came to use it large bolts didnt come out, instead a large beam emerged to smack Spekio against a wall.

"I ADMIT DEFEAT CRONO," hollered Spekkio as Crono started to walk towards him.

"Look Spekkio, after weve trained all morning, I think im getting back to my magical roots. With this, Cyrus' intense swordsmanship, and Little Macs punching powers, I doubt anything will be able to stop me.

"Yes Crono, good look in that battle, I indeed doubt anything could stop you now," said Spekkio as the two began to laugh.

"I wouldnt be so sure," said an ominous voice over the arena. A large shadowy figure emerged in the area. Spekkio readied himself to a fighting stance and Crono pulled out his sword ready to fight.

Spekkio unleashed a sort of Antipode that used all of the magics, but it seemed to barely phase the ominous shadow. Crono ran towards the figure but stopped cold in his tracks as he thought he remembered the shadow. He didnt have time to reminisce though as a large shadow beam smacked him against the wall. The same fate awaited Spekkio as there seemed to be no hope for the two warriors as the shadow fiend unleashed more dire attacks.

"I wont lose to you again Crono," said the shadow as it sent a beam of dark energy flying at the two.

"I think differently," said another figure that opened a portal that sucked in the shadow creature. Crono knew that the person who saved him couldve been none other than

"BELTHASAUR!!!!!! thanks for the help man," said Crono as he shook hands with the Guru of Time.

"No problem Crono, **** be back, but after your training in the Super Smash Brothers Tournement, you will be able to rival that beast," said Belthasaur as he handed Crono a small trinket.

"What is this Bel?" asked Crono.

"I think we both know what it is, and when and how you need to use it," stated the head guru. Crono nodded and hopped into the Epoch, the Smash Brothers Adventure mode started tomorrow, and Crono reckoned he needed to rest up before hand.

Crono hopped into the epoch and and set it to 2002. He started the time warp as he sat and stared at the small egg shaped thing. Crono decided to speak though, as he talked to himself.

"Look out Smash Brothers, because Crono is on his way," said Crono as he flew through time.

Link had better watch his back.

Top Bottom