• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Christmas wish Present from me!! HALOWEEN EDITION

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
just because it is haloween edition does not mean to make scary wishes!!! :glare:

ok! first things first i am to share christmas spirit for every holiday not just christmas command from santa himself! :bee: hehe i will also be shareing
fun because thats what christmas is all about is all fun last year i played with my dog what did you do!!! ;) shhh dont tell on me lol :bee:

so first things first i am a fairy :glare: in case you hadnt noticed...............

ok so for all holiday seasons across the worrldd i will grant anyone all shapes and sizes and colors :reverse: if they want 3 wishes 3 wishes from myy bottle at the north pole!!! :bee:

i will not neglect anyone GOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGO make your wishes :cool:being a fiary i get to do things like this today tho i did not do much i sat in bed and talked to my friends they are so funny lol

i will grant everyone who posts here 3 wishes!! GO!!

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
ok ryker! what kind of tournament though? we really shouldnt compete with one another!!! :c sometimes people might get sad when they lose :c lets just celebrate christmas and we are all winners what did you do last christmans ryker?! ;)

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
I got to hang out with my family and help a cousin of mine five years older than me figure out computer programming which was awkward. It was a good time. I'm looking forward to a repeat this year, except I hopefully won't be needed as a tutor because I hope he got it that time.

What about everybody else?

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
That sounds soooooo funnnn ryker!!! i didnt know you were a little helper just like me!!!!AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH:awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome:

Top Bottom