• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Christmas Present???

Status
Not open for further replies.

n64dude

Smash Cadet
Since tommoro is CHRISTMAS (YAAA) do you think the dojo will announce a new character as a "present" kind of? I mean christmas is such a big holiday... :confused::)

PITforREV

Smash Journeyman
Jus tpointing this out, don't know if its a big deal....But did anyone look at the background in the overalls update, winter, I htink thats a nod to christmas eve to be honest wiht you...and maybe thats the kind of thing we'll get for christmas, nohting special

Pikamew

Smash Rookie
I'm ignorant in the ways of the world, I'll admit. Does Japan celebrate Christmas? If so, may not be an update. If not, there wouldn't be any big concerns to please those that do. We're still going to buy the game, regardless of the day they update something good. BUt just my opinion.

Brawler1432

Smash Lord
I'm ignorant in the ways of the world, I'll admit. Does Japan celebrate Christmas? If so, may not be an update. If not, there wouldn't be any big concerns to please those that do. We're still going to buy the game, regardless of the day they update something good. BUt just my opinion.
Christmas is a global holiday, almost all of Japan celebrates it, but not religiously.

Wildman94

Smash Apprentice
If we get any character, its either Megaman or Claus (lol Claus on Christmas)

Playat

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Playat
3DS FC
0473-7807-1815
Sorry no new character for christmas. We didn't get a new character on thanksgiving or Halloween so....No

Feryx

Smash Apprentice
Sorry no new character for christmas. We didn't get a new character on thanksgiving or Halloween so....No
Why would Japan care about Thanksgiving?

Anyways, I think we're done with characters until the game comes out

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
The soonest we'll be getting a new character (or veteran) revealed is January.

Seriously, don't get your hopes up.

jay~B

Smash Journeyman
Hey smartie what gives you the idea that halloween is as important as christmas, halloween doesn't give me a new character ''vibe''

Besides thanksgiving is an american holiday!

Anyway I think that that wario update sucked, sorry for being like that but I'm not a wario lover
I beg that tomorrow there will be a good update, things have been really bad for me lately and this would really cheer me up

sfox8

Smash Journeyman
X-mas was today in Japan. Congrats, Heres your present.

A fat guy.
No. It's Christmas NOW in Japan. At the time that this update was posted, it was Christmas Eve. By your logic, Monday's update would've been posted on Sunday for us.

And yeah there are lots of threads on this.

I am hoping for a Christmas character unveiling (hopefully Geno or Megaman, though I could really care less if either are in). But I somehow doubt that there will be a character update tomorrow. It would be great if they did though.

And um... since when was Thanksgiving an important Japanese holiday? I don't remember ever learning about the feudal japanese pilgrims sailing to the land of the rising sun on the Mayfurowa.

And if anyone gives Halloween precedence over Christmas then they're either crazy or just a Satanist.

All joking aside, if Sakurai DOES give us a special update, it'd be on New Years. That's more important to them than Christmas.

Tiamat475

Smash Journeyman
Just don't get your hopes up or you'll end up being one of those people who always complain after a "Big day" *cough* December 3rd...>_>

gamer8

Smash Lord
Quote from Mic_128: "If anybody else makes a topic like this again..."

STOP MAKING THESE TOPICS!

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
Welcome to SWF!

Please use the forum search as this topic, and many topics like this, has been a popular one to create recently. I'm sure you can find one or two that are still open for discussion of you really can't wait until tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom