• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Choose Your Character

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
I don't really like random online matches that much but

1 vs 1: Yoshi or snake
4 free for all: Pikachu. Spammy lil dood rocks~! :>
Taunt party: YOUR TOO SLOOOOOOW

TheNewiBrawl

Smash Rookie
I use snake da most he's a beast, after dat I use Lucas fox or Kirby, il also use ganon or CPt falcon or even MK but I actually use dem rarely, plus snakes c4 is awsome as hell, oh nd can I get frien codes I jus joined soo it would be nice to play wid good players!!!

Bunny4Eva

Smash Ace
I don't main, I use everyone.
& then I copy my opponent characters & use it against them <3

Sucumbio

Smash Giant
Writing Team
So it's been ages since I posted in this thread, but I've been thinking lately that it may be time to choose a new character to start with when I first log in. I have always used Marth, not only because he's fun to use, but also because he's a good meter to test the level of skill of my opponents.

But... I dunno. I think perhaps the people I play day in and day out are getting sick of Marth. So maybe it's time to change... maybe...

but whom do I send?

"... not my gentle son. The mere sight of him would only encourage the enemy to take over the whole country. So whom do I send? Whom do I send?"

FIREL

Smash Ace
I choose depending on my mood...

Trollish = Pikachu
Ok mood = Toon Link, DK
Meh = Ganondorf, Captain Falcon, Other characters...

I almost never start out with Luigi

Air_King

Smash Rookie
Random ftw. Sadly it likes to start me as a Yeller/Purps Mario. And Im horrible as Mario.
[50% chance of the color]
[77% chance of being Mario]

Mulecc

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
0173-1788-6477
I usually start with lucas and then cycle through the characters

Lucas --> Lucario --> C.Falcon --> King Dedede --> Fox ---> Pikachu

I can't understand how people on basic brawl play the same character over and over again, I would get so bored.

Top Bottom