• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Choose one character in smash that fits each description the most: Cool/Troll/Obnoxious/Cute/Boring/Clumsy/Sexy

Pink Yoshi

Smash Lord
Update to mine...

Cool - :ultbylethf: (With her calm attitude and battle-readiness, and her great moveset, Byleth is one of the few fictional teachers I genuinely think is cool. Her range and strength helped cheese the hell out of WoL, too)
HM - :ultcorrin: (Turns into a dragon. That is all)

Troll - :ultisabelle: (Need I explain again? Her perky nature combined with her silly attacks, plus her animations in general, make her a great character with which to get people tilted.)
HM - :ultsteve: (Silly low-quality animations, a taunt that literally teabags the opponent, and the ability to build mocking letters like L and F with his blocks.)

Obnoxious - :ultkrool: (I just can't get a handle on fighting this guy. Maybe it's my bad timing abilities but that crown ALWAYS gets me.)
HM - Melee Kirby :kirbymelee: (His "hi" taunt makes my ears bleed in this game. And I dunno why but the shiny way he looks creeps me out...)

Cute - :ultpyra: (Hasn't changed. Still precious and sweet and nice.)
HM - :ultyoshi: (Well, you see my username, don't you?)

Boring - :ultvillager: (Where are the puns? Where are the chitters? Where are all the funky reaction animations? Is this just a walking mannequin???)
HM - :ultdoc: (Not too interesting, though the fact you can at least HEAR his taunts makes him a step above the Villager at least)

Clumsy - :ultpichu: (His up-taunt says it all.)
HM - :ultlucas: (As above, up-taunt.)

Sexy - :ultpalutena: (Self-explanatory.)
HM - :ultsephiroth: (This hasn't changed either.)

Top Bottom