• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chillin in Windy Hill - Sonic Screenshots Thread (UPDATED 7-24-2014)

Jords2Good

Smash Journeyman
Does Metal Sonic appear in Sonic Lost World? If not I think Tails does makes more sense either way, or maybe they'll do like in Green Hill Zone in Brawl, where Tails, Knuckles, and Silver (For some weird reason) appear in the background. They could have the Tornado fly by with Tails and some other character on it, I don't know, something like that would be pretty neat.
Metal sonic doesn't appear in lost world so that wouldn't make sense. But metal sonic would fit great as an assist trophy.

But if cameo's was to happen. Tails or the deadly six seems most likely.

And I think silver was there for cameo's I guess for green hill because Amy, cream are not usually to be running in loops I guess but still. It was kinda of odd but still cool either way.

Last edited:

Tornado_Man

Smash Lord
NNID
FireMegaBuster
Metal sonic doesn't appear in lost world so that wouldn't make sense. But metal sonic would fit great as an assist trophy.

But if cameo's was to happen. Tails or the deadly six seems most likely.

And I think silver was there for cameo's I guess for green hill because Amy, cream are not usually to be running in loops I guess but still. It was kinda of odd but still cool either way.
I'd bank more on Tails than Deadly Six. Also Silver was in Green Hill due to Sonic 06 being the most recent game at the time (aside from Sonic Rush).

Jords2Good

Smash Journeyman
I'd bank more on Tails than Deadly Six. Also Silver was in Green Hill due to Sonic 06 being the most recent game at the time (aside from Sonic Rush).
Ah yes, that makes sense and I agree too, its just that I see a possibility of the deadly six coming in since we got windy hill. But my money would be tails too.

It'd be more interesting if tails could fly and throw items onto the stage. Its a little off but it would be a nice way for items to appear I guess. If items are off, he'll simply just fly by.
But that's just an idea

Top Bottom