• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chicago Smash: Modesto Smash

Status
Not open for further replies.

MacD

Banned via Administration
kirby+zelda dittos in melee, brawl or both

my zelda in melee would take like 15 min to get back but yea-ah!!!! mm for sho ho

give me like 20 min for brawl though

Gaara♥

Smash Master
haha nice, u will have a good day

except if u come im gonna **** YOUR **** in ganon dittos and i will bring ur spirits down, that is my ninja way
Ganon dittos are lame and should never be used as a way to accurately judge skill

and no you will lose andre XD

Miztik

Smash Master
im almost 100% positive that'll we will not be playing SFIV at the smashfest unless some else brings it cuz it'll be too much of a hassle for keith to unhook and what not

Gaara are you gunna make it tomorrow night

Gaara♥

Smash Master
actually.... I just talked to r Fog and..... we just might be going now! Assuming thats ok with Andre Ralph Nader

Miztik

Smash Master
Yea we will be recording and a few pages back said it'll be cool, yes free tourney most likely

and the Cowboys released T.O.

Miztik

Smash Master
He's thinking of trying either retiring or trying free agency...honestly tho i hella like T.O. but its better for the cowboys if he is gone, because they have Roy Williams, and Patrick Crayton is actually a pretty good receiver and he'll get back his position of being the secondary reciever where he had his best season 2 seasons ago

Miztik

Smash Master
what team do you like? dem sorry *** Raiders? or the ***s from SF? plz dont tell me your an eagles/giants/redskins or packers fan... ill will forever hate you until tomorrow's naruto update

oh **** that reminds me ill take Kakashi Gaiden so you can check it out finally

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
wtf? i'm not gonna read all these posts...

see you all tomorrow night.
um... i guess i should bring my balls?

Gaara♥

Smash Master
what team do you like? dem sorry *** Raiders? or the ***s from SF? plz dont tell me your an eagles/giants/redskins or packers fan... ill will forever hate you until tomorrow's naruto update

oh **** that reminds me ill take Kakashi Gaiden so you can check it out finally
i actually hate all those teams except SF when they are winning lol then I will be screaming and hollering like I was their biggest fan all along. I've always been a Ravens fan and because of this past year I really like the Cardinals lol

Miztik

Smash Master
Ravens are legit, cowboys are still talking to Ray Lewis yayuhzzzzz

Cards are a hella exciting team to watch and to be honest, if i had to like another team it'd be the Raiders, or the Jags they are hella awsome MJD is too ****in good

MacD

Banned via Administration
andre, i'll be there in spirit, can you be blue peach once against mike and use the dads... and the occasional insta float uair, to some combo...

i'm working on that and it's going ok, i still suck someimte cause i eitehr dair or full hop, but it's sooooooo close

and zhu was soooooo right, z makes it oh so much easier to do then a, and he said it's not as fast as people think, and it's really not, man i love irvine

Miztik

Smash Master
wow just wow

man blue/purple peach is the ugliest one andre dont lower yourself say with the latina haha

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
**** so many posts.
me and my pal nick are going to team at genesis, hopefully we both can play high tiers well better by then
lol yeah right
Hell yeah! We got this spense, no worries
kirby+zelda team raaaapes

(choknater + macd <<<< kirbyraeg + gkinfinity)

zelda+kirby ditto MM LETS DO IT
YAYUZzZz. I'm down for a MM. Spense can pay if we lose cause he actually has some cash.
****, that's good **** there

btw we need to make a regional starcraft crew, too good
Haha, my SC needs work. And did everyone play again last night cause I had like 50 missed msgs on my phone... lol
so who is going to talk smack about bleach with me when I get there tonight???
Kenpachi owns!!!(?)! I'm not really a fan of bleach though so yeah, i'm with you

and EEEAAAAAAUUURRRTTTT I need melee/brawl practice (and a rematch with jamie)

Gaara♥

Smash Master
awwwwww kfc I actually wanted to formally meet you and not just get ***** by you n that stupid laggy TV at WCSL

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
lol didnt you beat me on that tv? i was peach nd u were ganon right? that was u right?

my memory fails me

anyways i just beat jericho for xbox 360. it was hella tight cept the ending really sucked.. well i mean there wasnt even an ending. its just like, BOOM *final boss dies* *credits roll*

its okay tho, since jericho is the first part in a trilogy. i cant wait till #2 comes out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom